Dak Is Gonna Destroy Philly

shabazz

Reaction score
Quite happy thanks. I have a great life. You'd love to be me. And I'm in a win/win. Sorry you don't see it, but it's obvious.
Some of these guys must be projecting how they really felt when Cooper Rush came in and went 4-1 last season. Some of them stopped posting and some started threads saying how poorly Rush played.

They are invested in just one player while the rest of us are invested in 53

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I actually agree. I feel good about Dak vs. Eagles. His bread and butter is NFC East opponents. Hopefully Mike calls a good game.

Qcard

Reaction score
Some of these guys must be projecting how they really felt when Cooper Rush came in and went 4-1 last season. Some of them stopped posting and some started threads saying how poorly Rush played.

They are invested in just one player while the rest of us are invested in 53
Real Cowboy Fans don't invest in Narratives that state Cooper Rush has a better win rate??? :lmao2: :lmao2:

Dak Haters got Beeird Energy this week!!:facepalm:

Jipper

Reaction score
Until I see dak beat a better than average to very good team I will have no faith in him especially in a big game against an opponent where they are not favored.

Sorry guy, I was on the dak bus up until SF and now I'm off until he shows otherwise....I unfortunately think we're going to get absolutely dominated

Hope I'm totally wrong or I'm going to end up drinking a lot of beer

Mark

Reaction score
Dak destroyed the Eagles last season and the Eagles had a better defense.
It was only a six-point game. Future HOF'er Gardner Minshew shredded the Dallas secondary for 355 yds.

Oh, and the game wasn't on grass.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, the quarterbacks listed do have a tendency to attack middle and deep patterns.
We do not.
We are the kings of under 10 yd passing.
I honestly hope he does well because if he doesn't and manages to mess himself again, It's time to start looking elsewhere if you ever want to get out of mediocerville.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Quite happy thanks. I have a great life. You'd love to be me. And I'm in a win/win. Sorry you don't see it, but it's obvious.
so in a win win, guess you are not a cowboys fan, because when we win, you are upset that Dak played and we won. when we lose, then as a cowboy fan you should be upset.

like I said, you either a fake cowboys fan or you are misreable.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well, the quarterbacks listed do have a tendency to attack middle and deep patterns.
We do not.
We are the kings of under 10 yd passing.
I honestly hope he does well because if he doesn't and manages to mess himself again, It's time to start looking elsewhere if you ever want to get out of mediocerville.
how do you know that? or is that your eye test?

Dakota

Reaction score
That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

Kirk Kissin Cousins? 364 and 4 TDs 0 Int

And the Mighty Mac Jones? 316 3 and 1.

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.
How did Tua do?

JohnBoy

Reaction score
So the 4 turnovers did not lead to more yards. Interesting theory.
Turnovers prevent that offense from scoring. Because they just lost that possession (duh).

Turnovers don't guarantee that the Dallas O then goes and scores on that next posession.