Dak is hurt - ankle boot!

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Why Dak doing this to us on a holiday?

Is doing it on Independence Day a cryptic clue that he is about to be independent?

Stay tuned

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It’s not just him. There are others that have reported this injury. This is the second person to suggest there’s an injury. There were other threads created and now deleted about this injury. this guy provided a picture to prove it. He’s hurt. That’s it.
Lol, Dak is not hurt, you guys bite harder than a catfish bites stink bait.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Never seen anyone in a boot for a minor foot sprain.
Well I will go by what people like Calvin Watkins and Ian Rappaport are saying before I assume Dak will need achilles, ankle, and fifth metatarsal surgery followed by career-ending amputation for the time being.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I don’t remember, but if he was spotted recently wearing an ankle boot, it would’ve been reported by multiple sources. You don’t see a player wearing an ankle boot unless it’s a significant injury.
No, my wife sprained her Achilles tendon and had to wear the boot for a month or so. Actually she hated it and wore it only for a couple of days and recovered 100%. It's most often a precautionary thing, to prevent further injury while the tendon heals.

Much ado about nothing, if it's even current....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
No, my wife sprained her Achilles tendon and had to wear the boot for a month or so. Actually she hated it and wore it only for a couple of days and recovered 100%. It's most often a precautionary thing, to prevent further injury while the tendon heals.

It could even be a plantar fascia issue with Dak. Tony Pollard was in a boot like that a couple years ago and only missed one game. Same for Tyler Smith last season.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Getting a chance to see Lance more this season wouldn’t be a bad thing for the long term. So they can determine which way to go post Dak.

Therefore, I am not worried whether Dak is or
Isn’t hurt badly.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

That’s what I think this is, precautionary.