Dak is hurt - ankle boot!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
taking advantage of people on message boards that speculate on one of their interest in life...

seems pathetic to me
Maybe Dak just wants to be precautious while traveling on unfamiliar ground, walking around in Cabo has some major potholes.

Kwyn

Reaction score
When I saw this pic earlier, I went online, completed an orthopedic MD program and have come back to reassure everyone that I have reviewed the situation and determined that this is no big deal.

I’ll put my expertise up against anyone here at The Zone on this matter.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It's all BS, but funny how he supposedly wore the boot while in Cabo but then removed the boot when he left.
If it's a minor sprain like even NFL.com is now reporting, Dak probably only had to wear the boot for a short period of time. For all we know he probably doesn't even need it anymore, reports are saying it happened several days ago.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Ok, hear me out, what if this is done on purpose so he doesn't have to risk injury in training camp? He has no deal, so I dont think it's that far fetched playbois!!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Ok, hear me out, what if this is done on purpose so he doesn't have to risk injury in training camp? He has no deal, so I dont think it's that far fetched playbois!!!
If Dak wanted to, he could hold out just like Lamb will without a new deal.

So I don't think this is the case at all, opinions of Dak as a player aside.

plymkr

Reaction score
It would be hilarious if Dak was just prankin the media with this thing
Actually yes. That would be pretty funny. If I was Dak and every time I farted or coughed it was reported by national news I would wear a boot just to mess with people. That is so my sense of humor. I hope it is a prank actually.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Actually yes. That would be pretty funny. If I was Dak and every time I farted or coughed it was reported by national news I would wear a boot just to mess with people. That is so my sense of humor. I hope it is a prank actually.
Hey, maybe his cult will take it as a fashion statement and will wear a boot on one foot too. ;)

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
When I saw this pic earlier, I went online, completed an orthopedic MD program and have come back to reassure everyone that I have reviewed the situation and determined that this is no big deal.

I’ll put my expertise up against anyone here at The Zone on this matter.
I'm eating crawfish and turtle soup tonight and I could have told you that.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I don't know why you'd need a boot for a minor sprain. That doesn't make any sense. But hey, this is the NFL. Remember the last time he wore a boot and they said it was minor? But at least there is plenty of time until the season starts.
Maybe Dak is playing on Jerry's sympathy again. It worked once, maybe this time it will work to the tune of 60 mil per.