Dak is hurt - ankle boot!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
When I saw this pic earlier, I went online, completed an orthopedic MD program and have come back to reassure everyone that I have reviewed the situation and determined that this is no big deal.

I’ll put my expertise up against anyone here at The Zone on this matter.

595ef22af5586effd7ed4d1b03246b91.gif

plasticman

Reaction score
If Trey Lance throws three TD's and passes for 250 yards while running for another 60 in his first preseason game?

This site and every other site dedicated to the Cowboys will go absolutely nuclear.

Of course, that scenario has less than a percent of probability.....but it would be fun to see everyone's reaction.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Can anyone translate this into English........OP (LOL)
Roughly translating, that is not a hop-a-long alien, it's Dak Prescott and he is wearing a portable on the go pedicure machine. And “¿Es neta que te Dak vas a mudar a Canadá?” (“Is it true that Dak is moving to Canada?”)

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Why should he hold out when he’s going to be a free agent at the end of the season and choose the highest bidder? He’s going to get paid big by either the Cowboys or someone else.
Yup.

And Lance would be QB1.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something. How does that walking boot prevent swelling from deep sea diving? How does deep sea diving cause his ankle to swell?
Strange reasoning to me.
Likely issues with his broken leg.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He'll claim high ankle sprain. So he doesn't have to hold out and look like the bad guy.
Seriously, likely had some clean up done.