Dak is Mr Clutch!

Bigdog

Reaction score
He will only keep getting better....we need a new O.C. though in a desperate way that knows how to use a QB like him.
It's a joke honestly...it really is.
We're so much better talent wise than so many teams that we end up barely beating. It's pathetic. SOME of it is Dak but a hell of a lot of it is Linehan.
Couldn’t agree more. Dak has the mental toughness and leadership skills to be good for us. Needs to work on his accuracy but we definitely need a new OC. I wonder if Dak doesn’t want to be known as running qb like Kapernick was ( Dak is a lot better than Kap is though). When he does run it keeps the defense honest and opens up things for him.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Proof

Reaction score
Couldn’t agree more. Dak has the mental toughness and leadership skills to be good for us. Needs to work on his accuracy but we definitely need a new OC. I wonder if Dak doesn’t want to be known as running qb like Kapernick was ( Dak is a lot better than Kap is though). When he does run it keeps the defense honest and opens up things for him.

I really think he just plays very, very conservatively (to his detriment a lot of times) until he absolutely can't. And then magic happens.

Little Jr

Reaction score
Ugh its a tough situation. Yes he won and thats all that matters but he did not play well for 3 quarters. He only had 1 completion over 20 yds till late in the 4th quarter. So yes we won but I just dont get he is the man stuff. If he plays the way he did against the Rams or Saints we lose. Again im not here to bash Dak. We won. But i just dont get all this praise like he played amazing.
Congrats,you're the first.

Carl23

Reaction score
He has done it in the regular season in the 4th quarter and OT. He did it in the 2016 playoffs going toe to toe with Rodgers. And he did it tonight, when everyone said that we would be one and done. He delivered a CLUTCH run on 3rd down which set up the game winning TD.

Don't know what it is about him, but he steps up and pressure situations time and time again. He has the leadership, the mental toughness and the heart. Let's give it up to Our QB for being clutch!:yourock::clap:
I am not a big Dak fan and I could have sworn we would lose the game with that INT. But, the man came through. Tough-sledding in the running game but things worked out. Both offense and defense came through.

morat1959

Reaction score
He will only keep getting better....we need a new O.C. though in a desperate way that knows how to use a QB like him.
It's a joke honestly...it really is.
We're so much better talent wise than so many teams that we end up barely beating. It's pathetic. SOME of it is Dak but a hell of a lot of it is Linehan.
Well said!

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
He has done it in the regular season in the 4th quarter and OT. He did it in the 2016 playoffs going toe to toe with Rodgers. And he did it tonight, when everyone said that we would be one and done. He delivered a CLUTCH run on 3rd down which set up the game winning TD.

Don't know what it is about him, but he steps up and pressure situations time and time again. He has the leadership, the mental toughness and the heart. Let's give it up to Our QB for being clutch!:yourock::clap:
the man has stones the size of the Himalayas

rags747

Reaction score
The kid is most certainly clutch and a big time gamer. Not your typical QB and certainly not typical QB skills but he does get 110% out of every ounce he has. I can see whay Jerry will make him a very rich young man and totally deserved.

Bigdog

Reaction score
I really think he just plays very, very conservatively (to his detriment a lot of times) until he absolutely can't. And then magic happens.
I agree. I think he just doesn’t want to turn the ball over like his mom said turnovers are bad. Sometimes you just have to let it rip but I think that will come with more experience.