Dak is Mr Clutch!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lots of folks here, including myself sometimes.

less and less folks I would say. The same ones that are running for the hills about now.

Most fans are going to celebrate tonight. There is a handful that will be crawling back under a rock tonight.

Dak has led them to another playoff appearance and now a playoff win. Its over. The gig is up.

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Dak's legit. But dont dissrepsect Romo for playing with s*** teams. We've never had a defense this good plus Zeke. Let's hope Dak keeps up his consistancy. Hes balling. His running game is something we've haven't had since the Dodger. And Daks more physical. Big a** dude.

What I'm saying mostly is, stop trying to give ALL the credit for Dak. He played good. 1 TD, 1 pick, 220. Zeke had 170 rushing, 40 receiving. Defense played great. Stop acting like Dak is carrying. You're turning people off to Dak because of your arrogance. Hes good, but look at the team around him
They're all balling. And that's all we can hope for.
Romo does not win us that game bro

DallasInDC

Reaction score
He will only keep getting better....we need a new O.C. though in a desperate way that knows how to use a QB like him.
It's a joke honestly...it really is.
We're so much better talent wise than so many teams that we end up barely beating. It's pathetic. SOME of it is Dak but a hell of a lot of it is Linehan.

Tried to like this post twice... would like it 5 times if i could. It's time GROL!

Lodeus

Reaction score
less and less folks I would say. The same ones that are running for the hills about now.

Most fans are going to celebrate tonight. There is a handful that will be crawling back under a rock tonight.

Dak has led them to another playoff appearance and now a playoff win. Its over. The gig is up.
I agree.

Stargazing

Reaction score
Ugh its a tough situation. Yes he won and thats all that matters but he did not play well for 3 quarters. He only had 1 completion over 20 yds till late in the 4th quarter. So yes we won but I just dont get he is the man stuff. If he plays the way he did against the Rams or Saints we lose. Again im not here to bash Dak. We won. But i just dont get all this praise like he played amazing.