Dak is Mr Clutch!

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I’m not ready to say that Dak is a better player than Romo. But he’s definitely more clutch. If we’re down in the 4th quarter, I feel great with the ball in Dak’s hands.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Romo does not win us that game bro
Look at Romo's stats in the playoffs. Hes played good in the playoffs, but we never had an oline or defense. People like you are the reason why some fans on here dont wanna give Dak props. Dak is good, but you dont have to disrespect our past players. Danny white & Romo both deserve atleast a little bit of respect. We never had s team around Romo, which is okay because we're here now with Zeke and Dak, & this defense. Dont try messin with people because they'll continue to troll about Dak. Dak balled. I've given Dak props multiple times this season, as well as criticism when he's played bad. Let's hope the WHOLE TEAM balls out again next week. Boi

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Ugh its a tough situation. Yes he won and thats all that matters but he did not play well for 3 quarters. He only had 1 completion over 20 yds till late in the 4th quarter. So yes we won but I just dont get he is the man stuff. If he plays the way he did against the Rams or Saints we lose. Again im not here to bash Dak. We won. But i just dont get all this praise like he played amazing.
I agree but in this win or go home format I don't care as much. I think some of these people are more Dak fans than Cowboys fans. We win a playoff game and people worried about Dak haters? What kinda cheerleader type men are we dealing with? I'm happy we won don't care how it was done but some still worried about proving things to other Boys fans because they disagree on the QB. Funny stuff to me.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
A win is a win so yes he deserves props. I guess I just don’t like ugly football with stupid decisions and playcalling. I would like to feel confident but they can’t play well enough to deliver that for me. I am very happy for Dak and I hope it was the first of many playoff wins.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I agree but in this win or go home format I don't care as much. I think some of these people are more Dak fans than Cowboys fans. We win a playoff game and people worried about Dak haters? What kinda cheerleader type men are we dealing with? I'm happy we won don't care how it was done but some still worried about proving things to other Boys fans because they disagree on the QB. Funny stuff to me.

LOL...…..looks like we have our first Dak troll folks. Welcome aboard.

DStar22

Reaction score
Dak did good, he came through when he had to. now if he can JUST improve his awareness and vision on the field he can be amazing. for the most part he did a lot better tonight though.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Like Zeke said it best , Hes a grown *** man , a football player first who wants to win for his team . Personal accomplishments are not on his radar . Said it many times Dak uses every thing in his skill set to win

Philmonroe

Reaction score
LOL...…..looks like we have our first Dak troll folks. Welcome aboard.
The Cowboys won I'm not trolling. I'm wondering what kinda dads some of y'all got that y'all are treating another man like you're defending a girls honor. Get of my sack my man because nothing I said dissed Dak at all.

lk8701

Reaction score
Some players elevate their game when it matters the most in the playoffs. NFL: Playoff Eli. NBA: Playoff Rondo. Now Playoff Dak.

Last edited:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'll give credit where credit is due. We should have had a bigger lead on the Seahawks.
But Dak got it done when he needed to, and he won his first playoff game. His going to have to step his game up next week.
But with this defense and with this running game and with this receiver and with Dak playing no turnover ball and completing passes and running when he needs to, we'll have a chance next week.
I'm just taking it one game at a time. Fortunately, we have another game.