Dak is nearly on an elite pace against winning teams!

jnday

Reaction score
Can't take you serious after this, lmao. First, you're comparing Prescott to HOF players who have an entire career behind them, not 4 seasons. Good God.
Inconsistent, Lol!
I didn’t compare Dak to these HOF QBs. I have enough common sense to know there is no comparison. I gave examples of traditional, pocket QBs. If you a Dak lovers wasn’t so defensive and sensitive, maybe you could slow down and read the threads and see the what context the two HOF QBs was used.

jnday

Reaction score
Why are you comparing him to HOFers? Makes zero sense especially since noone has declared Dak is better than Joe Montana.

New goalpost: has to carry a team like Tom Brady. Lol.
Dak-lovers have used every obscure stat possible to try and put Dak in the same category as a Brady. It has been going on for years and it gets more and more pathetic every year.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak has played in 3 playoff games and in those he has
794 yards passing (265 per game) 5 TDs passing 2 INT. 2 Rush TDs.
10 rushes for 45 yards and 7 first downs and zero fumbles.
His QB Rating is well over 90.

Those are top of league efficiency numbers versus playoff teams in playoff situations.

Advanced metrics guys LOVE Dak. They loved him coming out of college and have loved him ever since because he produces.

LOL oh they loved him? Show me one that said he was a first rounder coming out of college then.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Wasn't my point. There's a reason I stopped responding to your drivel.

You responded now. You stopped because you, along with your bro in here, never win. The other one still sticks around because he enjoys being embarrassed in some sick and twisted way.

johneric8

Reaction score
He didnt outplay Dak they were equally average on that night. Bridgewaters QB rating slightly higher daks QBR higher. Dak had more yardage, slightly more average yards per completion. Yes it could have been better on all phases on offense where the game was lost was in the turnover battle. While they both had 1 pick Dallas had 2 costly fumbles

I agree with your sentiments, but I would also argue that for some reason we went extremely conservative in that game and didn't utilize anything short dump off passes or any motion of any kind. It almost seemed like this is one of those games where Garrett created fear in regards to playing loose and encouraged a play to not lose environment. The gameplan offensively was utterly mind boggling.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I didn’t compare Dak to these HOF QBs. I have enough common sense to know there is no comparison. I gave examples of traditional, pocket QBs. If you a Dak lovers wasn’t so defensive and sensitive, maybe you could slow down and read the threads and see the what context the two HOF QBs was used.
I honestly don't care who our QB is, I just think the constant 9 year old hatred is idiotic at best.
Lol, so dumb.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
You responded now. You stopped because you, along with your bro in here, never win. The other one still sticks around because he enjoys being embarrassed in some sick and twisted way.
I responded because you quoted me tough guy, not because I care. Just letting you know that you're wasting your best nonsense on someone who couldn't care less what you think. Little man syndrome is strong in this one.

My bro, lol. such a child.

jnday

Reaction score
Lol. Tom Brady? NOONE has said he is as good as the goat. Don't create words where there are none.
Oh no, there have been numerous threads started by Dak-lovers on this board that compared Dak to Brady. Not one thread, but several. It is common knowledge around here. You must have skipped a lot of the off-season on this board.

jnday

Reaction score
I honestly don't care who our QB is, I just think the constant 9 year old hatred is idiotic at best.
Lol, so dumb.
Hating Dak is entertainment at it’s best. Disturbing the hero worship among Dak-lovers is good fun.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hating Dak is entertainment at it’s best. Disturbing the hero worship among Dak-lovers is good fun.
Really? That's pretty sad. You have issues if supportive fans like their favorite teams QB.

erod

Reaction score
Okay man, so you don't think the organization was in shambles? Try going back and reading the forum post toward the end of the season man. A toxic environment is hard for anyone to overcome, that is why business's and even personal relationships work hard to fight against it. I'm not saying that Dak is blameless, the point I made was that his teams record with him at QB against winning teams contradicts what many on you claim. You can't argue with facts bro, you can call me all the names you want, but the reality of where he ranks is what it is, but go ahead and rely on those Betty Davis eyes, or the eyes of your combustible cabal.
Dak is a perfectly average quarterback. Nothing more and nothing less.

I have no interest in teaching you football.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Lol. Tom Brady? NOONE has said he is as good as the goat. Don't create words where there are none.
What relly happened is some fan posted a specific statistic that illustrates a similarity between Prescott and other QBs and the angry crowd computes that into meaning they are the same person, same QB, same skill-set etc....
Kind of like ANY thread that mentions ANYTHING remotely possitive.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I agree with your sentiments, but I would also argue that for some reason we went extremely conservative in that game and didn't utilize anything short dump off passes or any motion of any kind. It almost seemed like this is one of those games where Garrett created fear in regards to playing loose and encouraged a play to not lose environment. The gameplan offensively was utterly mind boggling.
You know when you tell people Garrett was clueless they will say you are making a excuse for Dak but this is another one of those games where it just seemed like he took the reign from Moore. I don't know if that's true but if I could put my guess on it I think Garrett feared the Saints and went with the same gameplan that won him the game a year prior. Its moronic to assume Payton wouldn't learn from that game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That's what posters like @jnday does....he creates a narrative that's not there to justify his posts that dog out Dak. So he creates these narratives that don't even exist. How in the world can a 26 year old have a better career than a 43 year old Tom Brady?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh no, there have been numerous threads started by Dak-lovers on this board that compared Dak to Brady. Not one thread, but several. It is common knowledge around here. You must have skipped a lot of the off-season on this board.
Post the threads. Should be easy to find.
Dak is a perfectly average quarterback. Nothing more and nothing less.

I have no interest in teaching you football.

You can' teach him **** about football.