Twitter: Dak Is No Longer On A Pitch Count

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He'll be fine. If he struggles it will have nothing to do with rust. He spent all off season throwing with his receivers a day he's been around enough not to get rattled.

I'm not concerned about him getting rattled. I am concerned about adrenaline. He is going to be absolutely stoked getting back into real game action.. so early on he's going to be so amped up it aint even funny. The other issue is going to be all the moving parts in his face that he hasn't seen in 11 months. That's going to take a minute for his brain to fine tune to that again..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not concerned about him getting rattled. I am concerned about adrenaline. He is going to be absolutely stoked getting back into real game action.. so early on he's going to be so amped up it aint even funny. The other issue is going to be all the moving parts in his face that he hasn't seen in 11 months. That's going to take a minute for his brain to fine tune to that again..

Enough of the excuses time for Dak to go out and start the season 2-0!
Is he a top-quality franchise QB or a bus driving dog beating QB?
Here you go RonnieT just for you and the excuse clan....

56670364.jpg

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

56670364.jpg

Will you be here if Dak does indeed start 2-0 or will you be off somewhere waiting until the Cowboys loses their next game?

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
I didn’t realize it myself I just copied and paste the “
Cowboys starting quarterback Dak Prescott participated in a competitive practice situation on Wednesday for the first time since July 27th. He completed 11 of 12 passes over nearly 20 snaps during team seven-on-seven drills and earned accolades from teammates. “He’s throwing the ball with some pop,” running back Ezekiel Elliott said. “I’m excited to get him back.”

So you copied and pasted the article incorrectly?

:huh:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cowboys starting quarterback Dak Prescott participated in a competitive practice situation on Wednesday for the first time since July 27th. He completed 11 of 12 passes over nearly 20 snaps during team seven-on-seven drills and earned accolades from teammates. “He’s throwing the ball with some pop,” running back Ezekiel Elliott said. “I’m excited to get him back.”

So you copied and pasted the article incorrectly?

:huh:

He did 11 on 11 drills.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The moving parts in his face for the first time in 11 months is what worries me the most.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Still out for the last PS game though, sure wish they would give the first team one series anyway.
In almost every case, no.

In this one, definitely. One series. That's all.

But...not gonna happen.

Maybe it won't affect him, who knows.

He has no preseason action last year and threw fine from the beginning.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

56670364.jpg

0-2 would be typical. Time for Dallas and Dak to be atypical.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
In almost every case, no.

In this one, definitely. One series. That's all.

But...not gonna happen.

Maybe it won't affect him, who knows.

He has no preseason action last year and threw fine from the beginning.
I keep seeing people say thing, but ya gotta remember, he wasn't coming off an injury that left him out of real game action for 11 months last year either.

Also, nobody had preseason action last year, including the defenses that Dak faced.