Twitter: Dak Is No Longer On A Pitch Count

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The moving parts in his face for the first time in 11 months is what worries me the most.

Obviously that's a legitimate concern but nothing that happened in preseason was going to change that. That first real game back was always going to be an issue. Remember Romo against the 49ers in 2014 after being held out of practice most if not all of the preseason? Three picks in the first half but adapted in the second half and played pretty well. We still lost but that second half showed me a lot ... to the point where I came on that night and declared they would win the division. I don't think we will see Dak struggle quite that badly because I am assuming Moore will have the good sense not to keep having him throw over the middle like Lenahan did to Romo that day. Keep it simple early.. roll him out.. run some screens.. get him into the flow.. and hope like hell the defense can keep us afloat while Dak works out the kinks.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Im always pretty torn about the importance of live competition in preseason. I can see where it has value, but I can also see it might not be necessary. Will be interesting to see how Prescott looks out of the gate
Seems there will be a pre season exempt list every season going forward.
Betting every season now we have teams sitting their money out for pre season games.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Obviously that's a legitimate concern but nothing that happened in preseason was going to change that. That first real game back was always going to be an issue. Remember Romo against the 49ers in 2014 after being held out of practice most if not all of the preseason? Three picks in the first half but adapted in the second half and played pretty well. We still lost but that second half showed me a lot ... to the point where I came on that night and declared they would win the division. I don't think we will see Dak struggle quite that badly because I am assuming Moore will have the good sense not to keep having him throw over the middle like Lenahan did to Romo that day. Keep it simple early.. roll him out.. run some screens.. get him into the flow.. and hope like hell the defense can keep us afloat while Dak works out the kinks.
I thought I blocked that 2014 49ers game out of my memory. Thanks for bringing it back up....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You cant ever explain that enough to those that call you out.
Believe me, I have tried.
Ahh, some people just can't handle others having different opinions about things/people they love.

That's life. Maybe they'll mature out of it someday. There's still hope! lol

Edit: See the very mature post directly above this one as an example.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I thought I blocked that 2014 49ers game out of my memory. Thanks for bringing it back up....

Believe me.. I lived in the Bay Area at that time and I heard about that game all season. But that second half when the defense made the adjustment to Kaepernick and we decided to run the ball with Murray was enjoyable to watch. It was a precursor of things to come with Murray, Romo and Dez.. Ironically it had been the previous year when Romo brought us back to that win at Washington with a herniated disc in his back the last two drives that convinced me that he finally was a championship QB. Up to that point I wanted either him or Garrett or both gone because they never showed championship mettle prior to that. That back surgery was the reason Romo didn't participate in camp or preseason but once he came back healthy it was evident that he had turned the corner.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ahh, some people just can't handle others having different opinions about things/people they love.

That's life. Maybe they'll mature out of it someday. There's still hope! lol

Edit: See the very mature post directly above this one as an example.
....Says the guy who was chastising members because of how many "likes" they have....:laugh:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

When we start 0-2 RonnieT will be here offering a shoulder to cry on and Dak friendly environment.
Now everyone please note we have to go at least 11-4 the rest of the way to make the playoffs....
Winners.... go out and Win.....Losers offer excuses!
Enough of these Dak cuddling storylines!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
6219b9401ff552431acdfc0c6b242477ec11e903.gifv

Jstopper

Reaction score
Cowboys starting quarterback Dak Prescott participated in a competitive practice situation on Wednesday for the first time since July 27th. He completed 11 of 12 passes over nearly 20 snaps during team seven-on-seven drills and earned accolades from teammates. “He’s throwing the ball with some pop,” running back Ezekiel Elliott said. “I’m excited to get him back.”

So you copied and pasted the article incorrectly?

:huh:

It’s funny how you’re conveniently not responding to the ppl that pointed out that Dak actually did this yesterday in 11 on 11. Foot in your mouth huh :laugh: