Twitter: Dak Is No Longer On A Pitch Count

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
What changed? He’s healthy now because they rested him. Hello! McFly, wake up!
He was fine all along but they were being cautious. Now they aren’t. MM should get fired if he hurts himself again.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I sure hope he’s good to go. Had my fantasy football draft tonight. Drafted Dak as my starting qb.

“Sniff. He’s my quarterback.”

giphy.gif

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sweet. Ready for regular season. Wish he could get a series in for the last preseason game.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Dak is not longer on a pitch count but some in here should be on a beetch count.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And that would accomplish what? Risk Vs. reward my friend…
That would accomplish not making our first game against the world champions our first real game time play together with the first team. (thought that was obvious).

coult44

Reaction score
That would accomplish not making our first game against the world champions our first real game time play together with the first team. (thought that was obvious).

First team will not be playing against the Jags. You don’t want Dak out there with our crappy second team OL, third team RB, and 4-5-6 WR’s.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
To be honest they have been practicing together and as professionals They need to be ready week 1 no matter who we play. If there is rust that is on everyone involved from coaches to players.....There are Highschool teams who will be ready week 1...college teams who will be the same just from practice...The Dallas Cowboys as a whole need to be ready to go week1 also....Rust will be called bad play and a bad game will be called not being ready to play your week 1 opponent. Every player and coach needs to be held accountable for thier part of every game...this has been the problem...Again I expect them to be ready from top to bottom in week 1...you get a shot at the champs if your not ready for this game then thats not a good sign for this season as a whole.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First team will not be playing against the Jags. You don’t want Dak out there with our crappy second team OL, third team RB, and 4-5-6 WR’s.
I've wanted Dak to get a couple reps...but at this point...he's just going to have to shake off the rust against the super bowl champ defense. Just the way it is.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be honest they have been practicing together and as professionals They need to be ready week 1 no matter who we play. If there is rust that is on everyone involved from coaches to players.....There are Highschool teams who will be ready week 1...college teams who will be the same just from practice...The Dallas Cowboys as a whole need to be ready to go week1 also....Rust will be called bad play and a bad game will be called not being ready to play your week 1 opponent. Every player and coach needs to be held accountable for thier part of every game...this has been the problem...Again I expect them to be ready from top to bottom in week 1...you get a shot at the champs if your not ready for this game then thats not a good sign for this season as a whole.

Even professional need real actual game play.

I would say I am a "semi professional" musician. Our band can practice and practice and practice. But gig night...is a different story. I'd rather gig every night than practice....there's nothing like the real deal to hone your chops. You can't stop and do it over again...well you can but you look stupid.

I'm pretty certain the philosophy applies even to a pro athlete.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Even professional need real actual game play.

I would say I am a "semi professional" musician. Our band can practice and practice and practice. But gig night...is a different story. I'd rather gig every night than practice....there's nothing like the real deal to hone your chops. You can't stop and do it over again...well you can but you look stupid.

I'm pretty certain the philosophy applies even to a pro athlete.

Pratice is how you get ready for the gig...they have been practicing....most have been doing what they are doing for years...again they should be ready, that is thier job. There will be mistakes as all games have them on most playes...but that is what it is a mistake...they need to come out ready to play this game and every game this season..JG's "process" is gone, they need to be held accountable for how they do from players to coaches...