Dak is not good against good teams

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
In no way is Prescott better than Derek Carr.
You make it harder and harder to take seriously.
You probably also believe skill competitions at the pro bowl have any relevance.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You're telling me that if we had Frank Clark and Chris Jones on our defensive line it wouldn't be any different now? Or Matheiu in our secondary? Catch....are you being serious here?

Im serious.

Most NFL defenses are garbage including the Chiefs.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I get you feel the need to protect posters who are deemed trolls but at times you defend the guys who are clearly trolling and I don’t understand why.

I can only speak for myself, but reading the same conversation about who and what is trolling all the time can get tedious.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get you feel the need to protect posters who are deemed trolls but at times you defend the guys who are clearly trolling and I don’t understand why.
When somrone openly admis to trolling and openly admits to enjoying it....that who I say is trolling .

If I disagree with a point...even if might seem preposterous to me..i do not consider it trolling.

I've been told to toughen up and stop whining....well you guys sit here cluttering up the boardwalk thin-skinned troll insults.

It does make one wonder who is trolling who.

Done here....already made way too many non-football comments. Carry on.

75boyz

Reaction score
When somrone openly admis to trolling and openly admits to enjoying it....that who I say is trolling .

If I disagree with a point...even if might seem preposterous to me..i do not consider it trolling.

I've been told to toughen up and stop whining....well you guys sit here cluttering up the boardwalk thin-skinned troll insults.

It does make one wonder who is trolling who.

Done here....already made way too many non-football comments. Carry on.

Ya just gotta know when to join the we no longer like and blame it on (insert name) mob.

It's a Cowboys organization and Zone hot potato game of passing out blame for justifying the team's lack of success.

Contract money amounts, onfield performance and off field behavior are all open game as influences to whatever the majority holds as the reasons for inability to achieve consistent post season success.

Head Coaches, Coordinator/Assistant coaches and players alike all take their turns at the blame game.

Plenty of eligible candidates from this current group.

Pick your person, choose a side and whatever is the supposed reason for the current negativity/positivity and buckle up for the ride.

Zone Style at its finest, yee haw! lol

jmo

Dre11

Reaction score
A QB like Mahomes dramatically improves his defense.

The Chiefs defense isn’t very good.

When opposing offenses are forced to pass more and be more aggressive they become predictable and easier to defend.

No his defense gets stops when they need it. That's the dufference

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I know it's not just his fault but Dak's record against winning teams the past 3 years is not good.
He's 5-13 the past 3 seasons.
He threw for a lot of garbage stats in many of the losses and hasn't performed at a top level.
For a 4th round pick, he was given a lot of deference.
But now, he's compensated as a Top level QB and he is expected to perform as such and find a way to overcome deficiencies outside of his control.
The Top QB's tend to "find a way" and that's what will be expected of Dak.
I hope he can deliver.

kyle--- i totally dont bet whatsoever....and i think once in the 2 years i lived in Vegas did i bet on cowboys...20 bucks or 10?.....but i get accused because of my high anxiety about cowboys games that i must be betting

I just dont like cowboys to lose.....i have a bad week......so i am total Homer....i cant go into a game already thinking we have lost......why even be a fan?...fan means "fanatic"...a fanatic is not sane about their team

but jkyle---i too have been disappointed dak is not better against good teams but has cowboys blowing out inferior teams at times making it appear as cowboys more elite than they are???....its just i am hoping

for one of those 1 in a 100 or maybe even a 1000....tonight against the GOAT and super bowl winning team that brought back all 22 starters and have gotten better men behind them......odds are not good...but

i am a cowboy fan and its week 1.....so its "Damn the torpedoes full steam ahead".....and if and when we lose i either cry or have tantrum of some kind....so i am not a bit afraid of being self destructive..its my nature

so lets go into Tampa like a stage 5 hurricane and leave with nothing but destruction in our wake?...yes it would be total miracle....but i am a fanatic/Homer for cowboys not a "lookie-loo"