Twitter: Dak is one touch sum biscuit eater

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How could a team coming off a 4-12 record the previous year be "built for a championship"? I've heard it all.
Shows you how much you know about football...lol. You are only interested in trolling everyone.

Zeke
Frederick
Martin
Bryant
Smith
Witten
Romo

And you are gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me that team was a failure? Please dude. Go troll somewhere else.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No doubt it can happen and as you pointed out has happened but to say a 4-12 team is built for a championship is a bit of a stretch.

Oh you just HATE it when you get pointed out so fabulously WRONG, doncha Rocky boy?

Section446

Reaction score
There's no denying, he's a great face of the franchise off the field, you can't ask for a better guy.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I know its such a Neanderthal response,, at my age I should know better and how to appropriately address the female posters in this house.. my apologies are sincere and with much respect.
A true gentleman. Thank you! :)

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Shows you how much you know about football...lol. You are only interested in trolling everyone.

Zeke
Frederick
Martin
Bryant
Smith
Witten
Romo

And you are gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me that team was a failure? Please dude. Go troll somewhere else.
I mean he is sort of right though...I wouldn't call it trolling. You are what your record says you are.

Nav22

Reaction score
Sorry I would have responded to you sooner but then I realized you provide absolutely no adult dialogue to this group so why waste my time dealing with people like yourself.
But LOTS of people were making fun of you, lil guy. Wasn’t just me.

Guess why.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yet another loving on Dak thread. I really do not understand the obsession or need to prop him up.
This is a Cowboys fan site. What did you expect ? Commander, Giant and Eagles fans bashing him.

Fan forum sites are usually about fans coming to love on their favorite actors , musicians , personalities and in this case their team and players.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m not sure why fans with critical thinking would even respond to an over zealous fan pouring out their heart for their fav QB.

Where else should these type of fans go? This is a Cowboys fan site isn’t it .

Start your own more critical and unbiased thread . And let these cheerleaders loom amongst themselves.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean he is sort of right though...I wouldn't call it trolling. You are what your record says you are.

Here's the deal...despite our previous record...we HAD a good team. Top five QB. WR beast. Possible HoF TE. Then we drafted a BEAST of a RB. THREE first round o-linemen.

While having a top five QB (or higher) of his day.

Not to mention Bease an excellent slot. THESE are what championships are made of. Okay...So..MAYBE our D wasn't championship level...but the offense? Come on. Rock is just being a dk and trolling people.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sure why fans with critical thinking would even respond to an over zealous fan pouring out their heart for their fav QB.

Where else should these type of fans go? This is a Cowboys fan site isn’t it .

Start your own more critical and unbiased thread . And let these cheerleaders loom amongst themselves.

The thing is...I don;t see you supporting Zeke fans. It's only DAK that gets the "HOW DARE you criticize a player on a fan message board!"

Dak get's so much protection it's so ridiculous. Almost as if he is some special needs child. "Don't say that in front of him, it's true and hurtful"
I like Dak...I think he is good enough to bring home a super bowl. With the right team around him of course. Like *MOST* SB QB's.

But this whole "don't criticize dak or you are a HATER and your life sucks and you have NO morals" thing...is asininely ridiculous.

Not saying YOU diehard....but people get BLASTED for saying Dak had 3 fumbles and 4 ints in the first 3-1/2 games to help our team lose! HE DID! He had great yard stats sure. But he most certainly DID help us lose.

But now I'm a hater? With terrible morals? Come one YOU..have GOT to BLAST "people" that do that. It does not help your reasonable cause.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Here's the deal...despite our previous record...we HAD a good team. Top five QB. WR beast. Possible HoF TE. Then we drafted a BEAST of a RB. THREE first round o-linemen.

While having a top five QB (or higher) of his day.

Not to mention Bease an excellent slot. THESE are what championships are made of. Okay...So..MAYBE our D wasn't championship level...but the offense? Come on. Rock is just being a dk and trolling people.
Yeah but notice you said nothing about the defense lol….our offense was great in 2014 and it’s season came to an end because of the defense. Same goes for Dak. It’s just a consistent trend that seeks to be happening.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The thing is...I don;t see you supporting Zeke fans. It's only DAK that gets the "HOW DARE you criticize a player on a fan message board!"

Dak get's so much protection it's so ridiculous. Almost as if he is some special needs child. "Don't say that in front of him, it's true and hurtful"
I like Dak...I think he is good enough to bring home a super bowl. With the right team around him of course. Like *MOST* SB QB's.

But this whole "don't criticize dak or you are a HATER and your life sucks and you have NO morals" thing...is asininely ridiculous.

Not saying YOU diehard....but people get BLASTED for saying Dak had 3 fumbles and 4 ints in the first 3-1/2 games to help our team lose! HE DID! He had great yard stats sure. But he most certainly DID help us lose.

But now I'm a hater? With terrible morals? Come one YOU..have GOT to BLAST "people" that do that. It does not help your reasonable cause.
I’ve been blasting extremes on both sides of the Dak debate.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah but notice you said nothing about the defense lol….our offense was great in 2014 and it’s season came to an end because of the defense. Same goes for Dak. It’s just a consistent trend that seeks to be happening.

Okay...fine. But this thread is about DAK. Right?

We all know the defense woes. If this troll 'hole Rocky had an objection to the defense...then SAY that. Don't act like the offense wasn't totally STACKED.