Dak Is Only One Divisional Title Away From Romo's Total

morat1959

Reaction score
Who was Romo? How many Super Bowls did he take us to? Romo was a good NFL QB but nothing special. That being said, he was much better than Dak will ever be. For the 1,000,000th time, Dak is not an NFL caliber starting QB. You homers don’t care...he completes 70+% of his dink and dump passes. He is QBing when we win games...whoop de doop! Let’s get back to expecting championships not winning games. JJ and Co. have drug the millenials into thinking mediocrity is greatness. Where is this team from being 9-8 and stuck in the SOS for the past 20+ years? 2 games...that’s how close! Lose to the Giants and a first round loss and whoop... there it is! Next year y’all will be drinking the proverbial Jones-Garrett koolaide...AGAIN!

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Lol these threads never end up well. I'm pro cowboys. I love romo I love dak but I don't love any specific player more than the team itself. I just want to win a super bowl already ******

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
T.O>> Amari
Witten & Demarco/Barber>> Zeke
Both had top 10 ranked defenses

Dak is currently slightly better than romo
Which TO. The old one rhat got kicked around in the end and no ody wanted? Cooper has had two peobowls in 3 years

Demarco and barber arenowherw close to zeke. You wish. When demarco left dallas after his great year everyone in the football world underatood that it qaz the OL...by mentioning barber you lost that last itty bitty tiny winny credibility you had.

Zeke is a HOF rype running back who has done wirh or wirhout a great OL. Something you dak lovers keep mentioning...

Witten was better. I give you that.

But didnt Dak have witten his first year!!!!!

Sorry grrr he more i look into this. The more i see how much Dak sucks

KingRah

Reaction score
2 in 3 years vs 3 in 10 Years. Yet one his trashed and one is praised.

:huh::muttley:
Dak doesn't have a division title. Zeke does.
He's the 7th best player on this offense. Also, Romo had one season with the trio of Tyron , Zack Martin , and T Frederick. One.
He won in 14. He would've won in 16 if he stayed healthy. He also would've lead the team to more points per game too.
Romo this year would've been so good, they would'nt have traded for Cooper. Im glad we have him though, but a good qb would've won without him.
Romo's better by a lot. Romo's marvel Studios. Dak is DC movies. That's how large the gap is in quality and money.

KingRah

Reaction score
smh.
Zeke is the best rb since Emmitt. You included 3 players to go against Zeke. yeah To was great and Witten was great, but the line was suspect which made it harder to get to TO. TO was great because he's TO and Romo didn't void him to limit his credit like Dak does Cooper. Romo has a way worse line. Also, The overall defense was worse for Romo. This years defense is the best since the 90s.
A way better line, hall of fame rb, and top 10 receiver are better than a bad line, bad defense, TO Witten and Barber, and Murray.

InTheZone

Reaction score
our current team is built to win with ANY qb...I'm confused why people keep praising the current qb, it's sad.