Video: Dak Is Ready - Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaker42

Reaction score
So he peaked as a rookie and now, 2 years later, he has zero chance to get back to that level.

Even though he had a MUCH better offensive supporting cast in 2016 than he has now.

So even if the supporting cast gets back to the 2016 level, Dak is HOPELESS!

Got it. No holes in that logic whatsoever.
50 sacks and counting - that’s a travesty. All on the O-line though, miright?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So he peaked as a rookie and now, 2 years later, he has zero chance to get back to that level.

Even though he had a MUCH better offensive supporting cast in 2016 than he has now.

So even if the supporting cast gets back to the 2016 level, Dak is HOPELESS!

Got it. No holes in that logic whatsoever.
Lol better supporting cast.

Yall make every excuse for this man. I thought yall told me Dez sucked for the past 3 years and Witten was slow and old.

He has a prime Amari and Zeke.

And your logic is ********. I guess the Deadskins shoulda never gave up on Rg3. You know, because he peaked as a rookie and the talent around him faded.

HungryLion

Reaction score
He gets credit for 2016.

He was way better then, than he is now. Way better

:(

This is the sad thing. The man regressed so badly. It’s so frustrating.

I don’t care what people say. He was playing at a high level as a rookie. It wasn’t just the supporting cast.

But he isn’t the same player now. For whatever reason.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Prescott lost his mojo. He started seeing ghosts in the pocket, worrying about pressure that was sometimes there but often times not. It not only affected his scramble radar, but his mechanics went in the tank as well. His accuracy went from average to woeful. Over the course of the next 16 games, some of it would return enough for Dallas to avoid turnovers and win games, but they were hardly the team they were before Atlanta 2017.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Taper your hate for Dak. He is not the only player on our team that is not perfect.

There is a difference between being perfect, good or below average.

I never said Collins is perfect. But he aint the problem either. Dak for sure is a problem.

Second thing is i dont hate Dak. In fact how could i ? Never met him. So please dont allege something like this.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
and if they don't who are you going to blame the loss on. qb coach, hc, oc, offensive line, wr, te, defense not scoring enough, refs. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Fundamental difference. I'm a glass half full guy and you're waiting for a refill. I'll see you back here Sunday after the big clinch.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
*Dak takes 4 avoidable sacks and doesn't see wide open receivers all over the field*

"Linehan HAS TO GO!!!!!"

-BLEU STAR
Yes, the offensive line has been a problem for Dallas, as shown with the firing of two position coaches, but any astute observer can see a large percentage of the sacks Prescott has taken have been from him holding the ball far too long. Slow on reads and fear of throwing the ball.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
*Dak takes 4 avoidable sacks and doesn't see wide open receivers all over the field*

"Linehan HAS TO GO!!!!!"

-BLEU STAR
Linehan is the wrong guy to hang your hat on. He's a dead man walking. But I'm not surprised you love him.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
but any astute observer can see a large percentage of the sacks Prescott has taken have been from him holding the ball far too long. Slow on reads and fear of throwing the ball and one of the worst pocket awareness in the NFL. Not sure who's worse at pocket awareness than dak, but they might be someone

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
but any astute observer can see a large percentage of the sacks Prescott has taken have been from him holding the ball far too long. Slow on reads and fear of throwing the ball and one of the worst pocket awareness in the NFL. Not sure who's worse at pocket awareness than dak, but they might be someone
I stopped reading after the point was made. The rest is the usual noise. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.