Video: Dak is Ready

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I guess the play by play announcers (Aikman was one) that was analyzing every play and the Cowboy WRs that was open and screaming for the ball, don’t know what they are talking about. That’s good to know. Where did your numbers come from?
Or you just dont want to be wrong. I lean towards the latter.....

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You talking about the version of Romo that had to improvise nonstop holding onto the ball way too long throwing picks n taking sacks looking to make something happen? Or are you talking about 2014 Romo who had a good line and an all RB? Two very different Romo's and two very teams.

Quit trying to pretend like Garrett's scheme isn't total garbage, Romo made plays yeah...but he threw game ending picks etc, etc, etc, plenty of times too.
Thank god we won all those SBs with Romo, we could not win another for 24 years and be fine.

Schemes are based on the horses you have to run them.
I mean common even a child can understand that bud.

Ken

Reaction score
Dak's going to play another 20 years?
Doesn't have to...the current record holder missed so much time that a continuation of his current pace would do it in about 10

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
There are two differences between the patriots dink and dunk game and the cowboys dink and dunk game.

1 - the pats dink and dunk game is used as a strategy and is constantly mixed with hand offs and deep passes to keep the opposing teams on their toes.
- the cowboys dink and dunk game is used because that is the only thing that works besides handing off to zeek. We have been very inconsistent with the long ball.

2 - Brady's dink and dunks are extremely accurate. As mentioned before, his 3-5 yards passes will net 5-9 after the pass was caught. He places the ball with the receiver in full stretch.
- Dak's passes are just not that accurate. His passes are like playing with your friends in your backyard. You are just happy they caught it. He rarely sets them up for post catch success.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
They said he was ready last year and he came out flat as heck.
Yea and the great football guru clapper sat him and all the starters through out PS....this year Dak has played in all of them except maybe the last one, which is fine. He got to tune up and see defenses even tho they wont be the one's he'll see come the opener. I have faith Dak is going to see us to another playoff year and more....

Brax

Reaction score
We have been over this...at nauseum. No weapons and the ones they gave him were rotated constantly.

Forget that...did you miss the 8-1 to end the season?
Dak, "I don't need a number 1 WR" may have cost a #1 for a year and a half rental.

Brax

Reaction score
I remember Linehan mentioning that he didn't like Romo changing the plays all the time. Goes to show how bad playcalling has been all this years without Romo. Dak has to put up with the bad playcalling. So I give him credit for that.
the last 3 years DAK, SL and JG have the same great 32-16 record you laud Dak for, funny how this works. Al the bad plays by Dak , the fumbles, the sacks the poor passes, those were all on SL, just saying.

jnday

Reaction score
I
According to QBs that knows more than either of us, One of the QB prospects in the next draft should provide the team with a young QB that is a much more capable of being heads and shoulders above Dak and he would be much cheaper QB with a much cheaper salary cap impact. Dak would be the easiest player to upgrade.

Brax

Reaction score
You literally have nothing that supports this assertion.

By the time he is done he will own all of the Cowboys passing records as well....

Pretty good for "not a very good qb".
hard to do at 110 yards a game and 1 TD average.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
the last 3 years DAK, SL and JG have the same great 32-16 record you laud Dak for, funny how this works. Al the bad plays by Dak , the fumbles, the sacks the poor passes, those were all on SL, just saying.

If I had the time and the knowledge, I would string together a video of all the overthrown and missed passes from last year. It would be a looooong video. How many times did we hear the commentators say things like, "You just can't miss that pass in the NFL"?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I had the time and the knowledge, I would string together a video of all the overthrown and missed passes from last year. It would be a looooong video. How many times did we hear the commentators say things like, "You just can't miss that pass in the NFL"?

30 million times!!!!:confused:

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
A young QB is going to run the plays that are called. So the drinks and drinks come from a Garrett styled offense. Blame Garrett.

The offense takes on the personality of its headcoach. Garrett is boring and conservative. So Garrett's offense was boring and conservative.
Shhh! It’s all Dak’s fault.

And when Wince couldn’t hit the broadside of a barn, putting the ball into the dirt, much less stay healthy, with an offense that was QB friendly, crickets! His backup looked great! Lmao

Gotta love this place.