Dak is still my guy; stop blaming everything on him

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Go worry about your running back playing quarterback…..
Roethlisberger didn’t throw for 4000 yards until his 6th season. Just drive the run heavy bus or run it himself. Josh Allen was averaging 100+ rushes for awhile. Nobody referred to them as RBs masquerading as QBs though. I wonder what the difference between them and Hurts is….

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really wish the personal attacks rule was enforced like it was threatened to be.

There would be a lot less of this hatefulness and more just Cowboys talk going on.
Sticks and Stones man and don't fall into their Venus fly trap.
We are True Cowboy fans who refuse to lower our character and life standards of human conduct even for the very few here who have little respect for anything but their agenda of selling Dak.
Let the Mods do their Jobs and refuse to fall to their level of insults and name calling or bodily harm in some cases :omg: ...................The End

Mikexike

Reaction score
JERRY needs to get more of it, this is the issue..we have 28 years of proof to what the problem with this franchise is..until this is fixed you will just be blaming another person on the sideline just as has happened the last 28 years...the thing is we have had no other person in this for 28 years except ole Jerry....Until this FO changes its approach to build a team no QB will be good enough to bring the trophy back..how many more times do we need to see this re run?
Jerry is a problem and everyone knows it, but is he throwing the football to the other team in the playoffs? I don't think you can blame jerry for DAK's performance in the playoffs and then praise him in the regular season... Doesn't work that way.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Roethlisberger didn’t throw for 4000 yards until his 6th season. Just drive the run heavy bus or run it himself. Josh Allen was averaging 100+ rushes for awhile. Nobody referred to them as RBs masquerading as QBs though. I wonder what the difference between them and Hurts is….
Big Ben was a left tackle playing qb…….Josh Allen can at least throw for 4k yards.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
At this point I don’t think there’s an ideal outcome left. If you were going to extend him, it should have been done last offseason, or at least at the beginning of this one. Every day you wait he gets more and more expensive. Wait until everyone sees what Tua and Love get; it’s probably going to jump the QB market higher than anyone expected due to the enormous cap jump this year. And if you were going to move on from him, he should have been traded at the start of FA before Atlanta settled on Cousins, before TB re-signed Baker, before Wilson went to PIT. Letting him play his last year on a weaker roster than last year and then leaving in FA doesn’t benefit anyone.

Whatever happens now, unless it’s soon, will be at the unnecessary detriment of the Cowboys.
your right, which is why I think jerry and his boy do intend to extend dak, this is probably all an effort to get him
to sign cheaper.

Now it is possible they asked his agent about dak approving a trade, and he said no.
So again this is all designed to get him to say yes.

But in the end I think they will try to extend him and pay whatever he wants.

Zordon

Reaction score
I can't believe some of you still simp for this dude afte Dak in the headlights again in the playoffs. Even if you still mess with him, do it quietly. Nobody wants to hear anything glowing about this guy this offseason.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
Sticks and Stones man and don't fall into their Venus fly trap.
We are True Cowboy fans who refuse to lower our character and life standards of human conduct even for the very few here who have little respect for anything but their agenda of selling Dak.
Let the Mods do their Jobs and refuse to fall to their level of insults and name calling or bodily harm in some cases :omg: ...................The End
The Dak trolls are priceless, pure comedy gold. They’re getting desperate and it shows, a perfect example of their fragile state of mind is the unhinged clown who’s now threatening to find people and go pay them a visit because they refuse to worship his god. :muttley:

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Being the highest paid comes with the most expectations, the most scrutiny and the most praise when things are going good. But as soon as soon as things go south, you are the first to go..

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The Dak trolls are priceless, pure comedy gold. They’re getting desperate and it shows, a perfect example of their fragile state of mind is the unhinged clown who’s now threatening to find people and go pay them a visit because they refuse to worship his god. :muttley:
I'm waiting on a video he said he would send me, it must be a long one because it has not arrived yet. I'll let you know when I get it.