Dak is still my guy; stop blaming everything on him

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So the guys who say Rush is better than Dak aren’t serious but the guys who say Dak is better then Mahomes are?

Let me put it this way if you ran a poll on this site Dak/Mahomes Dak/Rush I guarantee you the % of people here who would side with Dak/Mahomes would dwarf whatever % Rush would get. Would all of those people be unserious? I would say no they legit believe it. But the tiny % of the people who would pick Rush probably escaped from a mental ward.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Let me put it this way if you ran a poll on this site Dak/Mahomes Dak/Rush I guarantee you the % of people here who would side with Dak/Mahomes would dwarf whatever % Rush would get. Would all of those people be unserious? I would say no they legit believe it. But the tiny % of the people who would pick Rush probably escaped from a mental ward.
Yeah I mean if you feel this way you’ve been compromised. If you don’t see how both are agenda driven stances then I don’t know what to tell you. No one credible on this site has ever said Dak was better than Mahomes…..

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I live in the area am always around Cowboys fans and these kind of debates never come up...not once have i seen 2 Cowboys fans go to blows and name calling over Dak..nor do i see fans everyday who think "Dak sucks" and such they all know why this Franchise is broken.

Case in point this post just posted has nothing to do with any football its personal agenda:

You can try and pull the wool over their eyes but I know you better than anyone and the agenda that burns deep in your soul.
Unfortunately for you, it's not football-related and filled with your life frustrations.
Sorry bud your boy failed.................BOOM, BANG, and he's down for the count and lame duck year is just around the corner!
Suffer now as if anyone is most worthy of the Dak pain it is you one of the main ring leaders here of the Facade QB named Dak Prescott.
We want a QB who doesn't choke and has the talent grade to take us further into the playoffs and for the Star to shine again.
Troll that bud and enjoy....................
Whoa Whoa, you got me all wrong buddy, I’m not in support of Dak. I am ready to move on. Been ready. But thanks for the psychoanalysis. Also I said forums not in person. Spend sometime on Twitter it’s not hard to see.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yeah I mean if you feel this way you’ve been compromised. If you don’t see how both are agenda driven stances then I don’t know what to tell you. No one credible on this site has ever said Dak was better than Mahomes…..

They’re both 100% agenda driven. I know that you know that, but the large % of people? Well…

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I’ve never even seen someone say Dak is better then Mahomes….it use to be a Dak troll on this site I could see him saying it but never seen it.

Just went over this weeks ago. Not gonna bump old threads. But it’s a big one and it came up quite a bit during the season. Listen, I don’t take either of those positions seriously because it’s ridiculous.

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
No what it is is no one is stupid enough to allow you and your ilk to get them benched due to you playing ignorant. No one should have to spoon feed you you’re an adult.
You'd get benched because what you're implying doesn't exist outside of your own twisted mind and you know it. Most people don't like Dak because he's a greedy phony off the field and a fraudulent stat padding QB who isn't getting the job done on the field, that's it. No need to make things up because your list of excuses and reasons to defend the bum is getting thinner by the day.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Whoa Whoa, you got me all wrong buddy, I’m not in support of Dak. I am ready to move on. Been ready. But thanks for the psychoanalysis. Also I said forums not in person. Spend sometime on Twitter it’s not hard to see.
I never thought you backed Dak, nothing you have said comes across that way....Spend some time on Twitter? why you feel like twitter has a good gauge of truth to it? that would explain alot...

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
this is also one sided thinking both sides call names all the time get benched all the time..trust me if your looking for innocent in the Dak war your going to never find it.
200w.gif

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I never thought you backed Dak, nothing you have said comes across that way....Spend some time on Twitter? why you feel like twitter has a good gauge of truth to it? that would explain alot...
How many millions of people are on Twitter? So you think all the Cowboy fans on Twitter aren’t real? This would explain a lot. I’m trying to understand your dismissal here.

Well you described exactly what I was looking for in a QB, so I figured you thought I was a fanboy.