Dak is still the best QB in the division

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
If Purdy played for this current Dallas roster, yes, I think they would have a better offense. Hurts too. Purdy has barely played a full season in his young career, but he already seems to make better decisions than Dak. The Dallas offense wouldn't be perfect with Purdy, but I think they would be putting more points on the board.
Lol guess you didn’t see the last 3 games Purdy has played. Now crawl back into your hole.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Purdy's better than Herbert and will have the better career.

Write it down.
How are you feeling about Purdy right now? Lol Like I told you a couple of weeks ago, you have to let the season play out. He needs more games to find out what he really is. He’s being exposed and the holes in his game are starting to show.

Reactions: CWR

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Next week vs Philly will be a battle between two top-five QB’s.
One that just signed a lucrative extension, the other wants one. Dak has been outplaying Hurts all season. Cowboys win the game on Sunday he’s going to expect to be paid more than Jalen Hurts. And the suggestion that Dak’s representation is going to offer to sign for a “discount” with the owner of the most valuable professional sports franchise on earth is absurd.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He is a lot like Romo. He’s got the numbers but not the playoff wins required to be considered elite. That can change in January when he has the opportunity to re-write the book on his career.
Why is Allen, Herbert, Tua, Jackson and others considered elite, from time to time?

blueblood70

Reaction score
today was Dak's 7th 300 yd game 4 TD's....most of any QB in cowboy history...yeah Dak must not be very good?
Hey don't forget Prescott's four touchdown game is only second to Danny white now in history of the Dallas Cowboys great quarterbacking... He just keeps adding to his records and yet this place is negative towards him never makes sense to me the man's a top ten quarterback one of the best to ever play for the Cowboys and yet they're wanting to get rid of the guy because they think the grass is greener on the other side no the grass might have an Achilles tendon pop on the other side...

So let's say that again Prescott also is only second all time in four touchdown games in Cowboys history

I bet if we go through all the records we'll find that he's also one of the highest completion percentages he's very high up in touchdown interception ratio because if he's 9th all time in the NFL already and touchdown interception ratio he must be way up there in Dallas Cowboys history...

Let's not forget for all the haters all the clowns that really don't like the guy most of them which I have on ignore you know he's doing this without a run game it's a very inconsistent and shaky offensive line this is what they have in the playoffs as well it's pretty consistent to have an inconsistent line show up and have no holes no strong run game no physicality and yet we blame #4 just like we blamed Romo...

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Hey don't forget Prescott's four touchdown game is only second to Danny white now in history of the Dallas Cowboys great quarterbacking... He just keeps adding to his records and yet this place is negative towards him never makes sense to me the man's a top ten quarterback one of the best to ever play for the Cowboys and yet they're wanting to get rid of the guy because they think the grass is greener on the other side no the grass might have an Achilles tendon pop on the other side...

So let's say that again Prescott also is only second all time in four touchdown games in Cowboys history

I bet if we go through all the records we'll find that he's also one of the highest completion percentages he's very high up in touchdown interception ratio because if he's 9th all time in the NFL already and touchdown interception ratio he must be way up there in Dallas Cowboys history...

Let's not forget for all the haters all the clowns that really don't like the guy most of them which I have on ignore you know he's doing this without a run game it's a very inconsistent and shaky offensive line this is what they have in the playoffs as well it's pretty consistent to have an inconsistent line show up and have no holes no strong run game no physicality and yet we blame #4 just like we blamed Romo...
:hammer::clap:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Bottom feeding against below .500 teams in the regular season is par for the course when it comes to the Cowboys. Ain't nothing changed come playoff time.
diamond---were Rams bottom feeders?...Hmmm...for me it seemed they let Dak cut loose more...than the stifling Texas coast offense?....but i could be wrong?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
he's the best in the whole world now and before. When you look up QB they are a picture of dak.

Just don't look up glitch.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

i stand with blueblood....if the rock throwing must begin...go ahead and bring it

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak better than Purdy. I would give the edge to Hurts. Head to head means nothing when Purdy faced Dak.
Purdy---is such a great story...mr irrelevant last guy taken in draft...and plays like Montana ( for the most part )...still very new and raw...but has better than

average escapability....great anticipation throwing ball....usually does not make mistakes....give the guy 3 or 4 more years he will be top 3 NFL....yes they have

lost last 3 games...but its parity too in NFL...slim margin between win and loss until teams have blowouts....look at Rams game...when it first started ol Dak

was got sacked 3 times...enought to shake many QB's....not Dak..he came back breathing fire...over 300 yds and 4 TD's....yes we all know the issue is

consistency....can Dak and the team bring an assemblance of how they played against Rams to the Sheagles in Shealge stadium????.....this game against

Sheagles is the super test of Dak the coaching and the team.....if we lay down like we did against 9ers...then we deserve all the HATE....but if in some way

we "turned a corner"...and even with a "leaky" O line and lack of power running game...we still put the screws to Sheagles who choose to wear a dress to game

then we are for real rest of year...in my lowly lowly opinion....if i am mistaken i welcome any dissent...but please bring evidence...thank you very much

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
mr A/C---i saw a stat that Daks 7th game of over 300 yds and 4 TD's is more than any other QB in Cowboy history???...did i get bad info??
It is correct info bro. Check it out...

20231029-145308.jpg

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dinner is served...;):p

IMG-20231029-190225.jpg
some may say this is a crow....but if you look real close...it is a Sheagle....yes way different than an eagle and looks like a crow...but it will be what is served

to us fans this week...for we will eat em up...until i get permission from leadership i cannot lay any PLATS...because in a moment of raw emotion and deep hurt

after we "layed down for 9ers" i told leadership if i even put up a PLAT to perma-ban me from this site forever.....but as time passed....i realized i dont really

mean that....but leadership has to say we wont ban you for putting up a PLAT or i cant do it??...maybe they hated my PLATS and this is a good way to rid

the site of them by not even addressing my question????.....i can see that

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well I believe it will be a battle between 2 TEAMS! And I think out TEAM will prove to be better.
mr Cboy4ever--- if we can bring ( consistency ) same intensity and grit against the Sheagles at Sheagle stadium that we did against Rams believe we have truly turned a corner...but if we go into some type of "lay-down" mode...then we deserve mega-Hate-mail....we got to start beating the best or we are only kidding
oursleves???

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look I'm not the biggest Dak fan, you can look at my history. I think if Dallas doesn't at least reach a championship game, then Dak and this coaching staff need to go, and no I don't want Quinn as a HC either.

So back to QB
Giants- Jones will most likely not be a starter next year, Terry Bradshaw was throwing for more tds in the 70s, and I'm serious, I looked it up lol. Giants made a huge mistake in signing him

Washington - Howell is another backup, enough said

Eagles - The eagles are a talented team, had two number one receivers and a top oline and Hurts is underperforming big time, 7td and 7 ints is horrible. Yes he made it to a Superbowl, while surrounded by a better team/organization,but I don't think if we were to switch qbs that our situation would be better, matter of fact I think we have at least one more loss. Dak as a passer is better than Hurts, not impressed with Hurts 22 pass tds last season either.

Also not a popular opinion, but yea Id still take Dak over Purdy. He like Hurts, is surrounded by talent, and if they start losing that talent I do not expect Purdy to be the one to elevate that team. Still not sold on Purdy

Honestly, haven't been that impressed with Dak this season either, but I think he gives us a better chance as strictly a passer than the qbs mentioned above. Come at me bros
mr Jwitten--- i think we might all agree....playing QB in NFL is "Not Easy"??