Dak is still the best QB in the division

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Dak is a less talented Donovan McNabb. A very good QB that will win a lot of games and be outstanding at times but when the lights are brightest they don’t seem to play their best. That said he’s still a top 10 -12 starter.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Have to give this to Hurts, no matter, his deficiencies. Besides, it's embarrassing to try and claim such a weak accolade.

catiii

Reaction score
:facepalm: @ the topic. Meanwhile I'm having a homemade giant sub sandwich for my game day lunch/

Flamma

Reaction score
This is simply not true. Hurts is hands down better in almost all aspects. A case could be made for Jones too.
Hurts is at the role he plays for the Eagles. Dak wouldn't not make the Eagles a better team. However, Hurts wouldn't do so well with our offense. We rely on Dak to be a pocket passer throwing into coverage. That's not one of Hurts strengths. But the Eagles are trying to get him to do more of that as opposed to last year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
00b56ebe-7072-490d-b6d1-5ff6d7ac279d.JPG

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hurts is at the role he plays for the Eagles. Dak wouldn't not make the Eagles a better team. However, Hurts wouldn't do so well with our offense. We rely on Dak to be a pocket passer throwing into coverage. That's not one of Hurts strengths. But the Eagles are trying to get him to do more of that as opposed to last year.
some debate perspective

blueblood70

Reaction score
no he's not... he's close to daniel jones which is not good
Good Eye Ray Charles.. not even close Daks far better than jones you need to go to an optometrist. with all that talent Hurts has still not clearly better.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I think this season will lower some of Dak Stats. He's not the same quarterback even that he was last year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I do not think Hurts is a better pocket passer than Dak. He isn't. their success is propping up their QB.
Really my response is for those like to do to both who called Prescott Daniel Jones these dudes are lost touch with reality they don't know what they're watching they obviously not really no football very well they don't even get the concept of a team game... But as individuals like just as quarterbacks Prescott and hurts are pretty much even in my opinion I don't see anything from jalen hurts that separates himself from Prescott..

One just happens to be on a little bit slightly better the assembled team that actually designed an offense to take advantage of his skill set that's the difference... I just wanted to add some perspective in here I can post memes all day long it has accurate facts about Prescott seriously he's being ripped on as if he's a 16th ranked quarterback and we should just get rid of him like he's tie rod Taylor look the man's top ten no matter how you slice it he's had some unlucky moments just like Romo did where his team does not show up to play in the bigger games

how blind does a fan base have to be to see that when you don't have a strong run game your offensive line is not physical and they're playing on our side of the line of scrimmage when there isn't a lot of separation from the wide receiver group the play calling is suspect at best the game plan is suspect at best and now this last game with the 49ers now we don't even have a defense literally go back to some of these 49er games in the playoffs and see how is Prescott directly responsible for those losses? And the second question is someone's gonna say well why wasn't he the reason we won see all the above you can't play one-dimensional football constantly play behind the chains with all the penalties and stuff in that one game 14 penalties 11 were on the offensive line.. Go back to the Rams game same thing no run game you literally are asking Prescott to do what most quarterbacks can't do is play by themselves one-dimensional when the defense is taken away the run game they know you're gonna pass and then your guys are not getting open fast enough because your lines stop blocking long enough..

I'm not trying to stick up for the man but I'm trying to get some realistic actual facts brought into this place Prescott is top 10 Prescott can play football his career says he can look at his stats the man is a good football player and yet people around here see this guy as Quincy Carter seriously it gets old

Flamma

Reaction score
Really my response is for those like to do to both who called Prescott Daniel Jones these dudes are lost touch with reality they don't know what they're watching they obviously not really no football very well they don't even get the concept of a team game... But as individuals like just as quarterbacks Prescott and hurts are pretty much even in my opinion I don't see anything from jalen hurts that separates himself from Prescott..

One just happens to be on a little bit slightly better the assembled team that actually designed an offense to take advantage of his skill set that's the difference... I just wanted to add some perspective in here I can post memes all day long it has accurate facts about Prescott seriously he's being ripped on as if he's a 16th ranked quarterback and we should just get rid of him like he's tie rod Taylor look the man's top ten no matter how you slice it he's had some unlucky moments just like Romo did where his team does not show up to play in the bigger games

how blind does a fan base have to be to see that when you don't have a strong run game your offensive line is not physical and they're playing on our side of the line of scrimmage when there isn't a lot of separation from the wide receiver group the play calling is suspect at best the game plan is suspect at best and now this last game with the 49ers now we don't even have a defense literally go back to some of these 49er games in the playoffs and see how is Prescott directly responsible for those losses? And the second question is someone's gonna say well why wasn't he the reason we won see all the above you can't play one-dimensional football constantly play behind the chains with all the penalties and stuff in that one game 14 penalties 11 were on the offensive line.. Go back to the Rams game same thing no run game you literally are asking Prescott to do what most quarterbacks can't do is play by themselves one-dimensional when the defense is taken away the run game they know you're gonna pass and then your guys are not getting open fast enough because your lines stop blocking long enough..

I'm not trying to stick up for the man but I'm trying to get some realistic actual facts brought into this place Prescott is top 10 Prescott can play football his career says he can look at his stats the man is a good football player and yet people around here see this guy as Quincy Carter seriously it gets old
I tend to agree. The Eagles are very good at putting Hurts in the best possible situation to take advantage of his skills. You really can't just say one is better than the other.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I tend to agree. The Eagles are very good at putting Hurts in the best possible situation to take advantage of his skills. You really can't just say one is better than the other.
Dude they’re all fence of line alone and the run game is just better than ours Prescotts functioning today in this game without align with our run game show me where Jalen hurts is that a function well in a game like that

GORICO

Reaction score
Look I'm not the biggest Dak fan, you can look at my history. I think if Dallas doesn't at least reach a championship game, then Dak and this coaching staff need to go, and no I don't want Quinn as a HC either.

So back to QB
Giants- Jones will most likely not be a starter next year, Terry Bradshaw was throwing for more tds in the 70s, and I'm serious, I looked it up lol. Giants made a huge mistake in signing him

Washington - Howell is another backup, enough said

Eagles - The eagles are a talented team, had two number one receivers and a top oline and Hurts is underperforming big time, 7td and 7 ints is horrible. Yes he made it to a Superbowl, while surrounded by a better team/organization,but I don't think if we were to switch qbs that our situation would be better, matter of fact I think we have at least one more loss. Dak as a passer is better than Hurts, not impressed with Hurts 22 pass tds last season either.

Also not a popular opinion, but yea Id still take Dak over Purdy. He like Hurts, is surrounded by talent, and if they start losing that talent I do not expect Purdy to be the one to elevate that team. Still not sold on Purdy

Honestly, haven't been that impressed with Dak this season either, but I think he gives us a better chance as strictly a passer than the qbs mentioned above. Come at me bros
today was Dak's 7th 300 yd game 4 TD's....most of any QB in cowboy history...yeah Dak must not be very good?

GORICO

Reaction score
Dude they’re all fence of line alone and the run game is just better than ours Prescotts functioning today in this game without align with our run game show me where Jalen hurts is that a function well in a game like that
mr blue---you know we all be so happy if cowboys shmack the Sheagles next week?