Dak is still the best QB in the division

plasticman

Reaction score
That's quite a concession....

Out of four teams and four possible QB's, Dak is the best.....

I'm thinking we should set bar higher and, don't worry, Dak is in a pretty favorable position when compared to the entire league. I admit, this may be a huge step for some.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Get real. Until he’s better than 31 other QBs, he’s a scrub.
hey Kwyn--- with all the Dak Hate....i might want 40+ mil a year too?....we know we put the hate on any QB until

we win a SB...that is how cowboy fans are....we got so spoiled in the early years

jwitten82

Reaction score
That's quite a concession....

Out of four teams and four possible QB's, Dak is the best.....

I'm thinking we should set bar higher and, don't worry, Dak is in a pretty favorable position when compared to the entire league. I admit, this may be a huge step for some.
Well many consider Hurts a top QB, so if I say Dak is better then that is setting the bar pretty high, isn't it?

ScalperX

Reaction score
You put any other QB in the league (other than Mahomes) on this team and they would be criticized week after week by people here. There is only one elite QB in this league currently playing.

Reactions: CWR

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is a lot like Romo. He’s got the numbers but not the playoff wins required to be considered elite. That can change in January when he has the opportunity to re-write the book on his career.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
why so much Dak Hate?....he just had a great game.....if we dont feel ourselves this week we pretty good spot....
Bottom feeding against below .500 teams in the regular season is par for the course when it comes to the Cowboys. Ain't nothing changed come playoff time.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Lol who were the ones who thought Purdy was better than Dak?
The usual suspects around here, of course. The same ones that rush to call Dak a “joke” when he threw that pick that was clearly tipped at the line. Just can’t let go of that personal hate for some reason. Dak is a good QB, not elite, but good. I’ll just leave it at that. Purdy pretty much camped in the pocket the first 5 weeks making easy NFL throws. Film is out on SF on how to get a little pressure on him. It doesn’t take much to get him flustered.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Purdy is a better decision maker than Dak or Hurts or Herbert
Dinner is served...;):p

IMG-20231029-190225.jpg

offlimits

Reaction score
Look I'm not the biggest Dak fan, you can look at my history. I think if Dallas doesn't at least reach a championship game, then Dak and this coaching staff need to go, and no I don't want Quinn as a HC either.

So back to QB
Giants- Jones will most likely not be a starter next year, Terry Bradshaw was throwing for more tds in the 70s, and I'm serious, I looked it up lol. Giants made a huge mistake in signing him

Washington - Howell is another backup, enough said

Eagles - The eagles are a talented team, had two number one receivers and a top oline and Hurts is underperforming big time, 7td and 7 ints is horrible. Yes he made it to a Superbowl, while surrounded by a better team/organization,but I don't think if we were to switch qbs that our situation would be better, matter of fact I think we have at least one more loss. Dak as a passer is better than Hurts, not impressed with Hurts 22 pass tds last season either.

Also not a popular opinion, but yea Id still take Dak over Purdy. He like Hurts, is surrounded by talent, and if they start losing that talent I do not expect Purdy to be the one to elevate that team. Still not sold on Purdy

Honestly, haven't been that impressed with Dak this season either, but I think he gives us a better chance as strictly a passer than the qbs mentioned above. Come at me bros
Agree to disagree with your headline. No one would take Dak over Hurts.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Far from a Dak fan, just telling it is. You really think if Dallas somehow switched Dak with either Hurts or Purdy that we'd be in a better position?
Dak better than Purdy. I would give the edge to Hurts. Head to head means nothing when Purdy faced Dak.