Dak is the best QB the NFL has ever seen

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
There are two extremes in this thread on both sides of the spectrum both are idiotic.

"Dak is the best the NFL has ever seen"
"Dak is a game manager like Kyle Orton"

It doesn't even need to be explained that these are both idiotic takes.

Very idiotic.

Reaction score
Hmmm, & after only 9 games. Wow. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It is truly a blessing that we were able to get him in the 4th round, & he has played better than any QB rookie in history, but he also has the benefit of beginning his career with the best O-line & one of the best WRs in the game, let alone one of the greatest RB talents in Zeke Elliott. Even saying things like that now is an insult to some of the greatest QBs of all time who proved themselves over many seasons. Let him take this team to & win at least as many Super Bowls as Brady has before even starting that discussion.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Look at OP's post history and this thread will suddenly make perfect sense.
In all honestly, I think @Gabe may be related to Dak in some way. At least I hope he is. :laugh:

Think about it, he just registered on this site shortly after Dak became a Cowboy. And almost every post of his on this forum has had a pro-Dak spin.

Sooo.... are you Dak's cousin? lol

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Kyle Orton was a 4th round rookie game manager thrust into a starting role with the Bears. The Bears surprisingly went 11-5.
Dak is pretty much the dictionary definition of a game manager. Plays with the league's leading rusher. Is 24th in the league in attempts and averages about 1.5 TDs per game. Takes care of the ball.
I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, your ignorance or your sensitivity.

So Romo completely healthy, can't start over a so called game manager. lol. Try again.

flosho

Reaction score
Dak needs to carry this team through a Superbowl, with 35tds, 5ints and 4500yrds passing for me to agree he's the best rookie QB ever in the NFL.

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
Kyle Orton was a 4th round rookie game manager thrust into a starting role with the Bears. The Bears surprisingly went 11-5.
Dak is pretty much the dictionary definition of a game manager. Plays with the league's leading rusher. Is 24th in the league in attempts and averages about 1.5 TDs per game. Takes care of the ball.
I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, your ignorance or your sensitivity.

Can the site designer make a "down vote" option? Because I'd down vote every single one of your ignorant and instigative posts. Hack.

Shuff

Reaction score
Love your enthusiasm, but slow down, he has a way to go, but a nice start.

rynochop

Reaction score
Nah, Floaty said that KMoore was better than Dak as a backup to Romo, and would eventually replace him. KMoore is the complete package with more ribbons on top.
That dudes been MIA ever since they created a rolling eyes emoji after him

pgreptom

Reaction score
It makes me feel awkward just reading this post. does anyone believe that this was written without the influence of alcohol?? better than brady?? lmao classic

rynochop

Reaction score
Dak and Elliott would probably both be top 3 pics right now. The Jerry haters gotta be hating life now

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Can the site designer make a "down vote" option? Because I'd down vote every single one of your ignorant and instigative posts. Hack.
lol, you're such a dopey troll. You pick a post full of facts and cry about it, yet you ignore the fact the original post is written by someone who appears to be on hallucinogens. Must be one of your aliases.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Dude, I love Dak but that claim is outrageous right now. Let him finish this year at least

Ring Leader

Reaction score
You've been crying all season and your tears will continue because Romo isn't coming back. So you can either jump on the Dak bandwagon or go root for another team.

Why does every "happy to have Dak" thread get hijacked by anti-Romo garbage? Seriously, is our fan base too dense to see what a good thing we have in both Dak and Romo? It's like two pit bulls fighting over a maggot infested hotdog when there's a fresh juicy steak right in front of their noses.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score

Yeah I'm pretty sure the Bears had the #1 defense that year, or close to it. While Dak and Zeke make our defense better by keeping them off the field.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Why does every "happy to have Dak" thread get hijacked by anti-Romo garbage? Seriously, is our fan base too dense to see what a good thing we have in both Dak and Romo? It's like two pit bulls fighting over a maggot infested hotdog when there's a fresh juicy steak right in front of their noses.

Shouldn't this be directed to the guy who said Dak is a game manager like Kyle Orton without instigation in a Dak appreciation thread? Why don't you ask him why he insists on doing so in every positive Dak thread?

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
lol, you're such a dopey troll. You pick a post full of facts and cry about it, yet you ignore the fact the original post is written by someone who appears to be on hallucinogens. Must be one of your aliases.

Lol, you back up your "facts" with accusations of hallucinogens and aliases? I never get tired of your outlandish conspiracies.