Dak is the man!

Nav22

Reaction score
I will never like or accept the guy as the Cowboys QB. I have that option and I have my reasons.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

I LOVE how butthurt you are.

Dak is completely ruining you. He’s ruining this season for you. He’s ruining this era of Cowboys football for you.

You’re his little female dog, and he’s never even met you.

Fortunately, Dak has much bigger fish to fry than a lowly, scumbag, Kid Rock fan who doesn’t know football.

khiladi

Reaction score
<quote> It was.. play action with the LB playing that close to line and hit badly. Moore play design ran underneath Smith taking the safety with him. He was going there from the very beginning waiting, with all the time in the world.</quote>

He only "goes there" if the safety clears out. Not sure if was going there all the way or going to the other side of the field.

One read look off play action with all the time in the world to a wide open Smith. Before then Dak was awful, because of the fact the Commanders were getting some pressure, which is why he threw the INT.

khiladi

Reaction score
It's called throwing to the open guy, are you really dumb,

Yes, wide open guy on his first read homie, which is what I was discussing with the other posted before you tried to insert yourself into this conversation telling me what exactly I was saying.. thanks for confirming it, even though I didn’t need you too on what was obvious..

khiladi

Reaction score
I think Faulk is going to be keeping a low profile for a while.:lmao:

Faulk said they’d suck without Zeke... and then Dallas paid Zeke a bunch of money... and teams are selling on the run to stop Zeke still..

And the point is Zeke’s own ‘team’ was saying Dak would suck without him..

JGRXXN

Reaction score
How was my post not constructive criticism? Guy has been given EVERY chance to succeed and put in the situation to succeed for years.

Stop crying like a baby, I’ve been on this forum at least 13 years.

your also one of the most nagative posters on here... all I ever see you do is bit and complain... no words of encouragement or nothing... We ain't trying to here yo negativity after back to back wins... Like I don;t get it

khiladi

Reaction score
your also one of the most nagative posters on here... all I ever see you do is bit and complain... no words of encouragement or nothing... We ain't trying to here yo negativity after back to back wins... Like I don;t get it

Because it’s been three years wasted for this guy’s ineptness and mediocrity when they had a Super Bowl window and a decade plus on the the ‘head coach in training’ that they had to demote and remove completely from the play calling, because he sucked so bad.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

This is gold!

Please keep posting, Village Idiot.
* That is a somewhat humorously infectious kinda' gleefully displayed type of genuine exuberance you got going on there,Nav-doubleduce,,,