Dak is under a whole lot of pressure this year

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
I'v been on Dak myself but if you really expected him to be better with what we have fielded at receiver and TE... you need much more experience watching football.

I told y'all this train wreck was coming. Now how do you suppose I knew that?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I'v been on Dak myself but if you really expected him to be better with what we have fielded at receiver and TE... you need much more experience watching football.

I told y'all this train wreck was coming. Now how do you suppose I knew that?

Because you appreciate what the eagles have built?

lk8701

Reaction score
Cowboys should tank the 2019 season for Tua Tagovailova

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I've been a Dak supporter but he needs to be benched or we need to look for another QB if he can't get it done this season.

Cannibal_Cowboy

Reaction score
It doesn't help that Dak has an idiot for an offensive coordinator and a moron for a quarterback coach, but yeah he's an overrated bum. I was totally wrong about his talent level, and miss Romo dearly. Quincy Carter moved the offense better than Dak. Let that sink in...And Jerruh all but promised him a huge life-long contract so this is your offense and general for the next 10 years - like it or not.

kskboys

Reaction score
And he didn't get to play much at all in preseason, so he was really cold going in. Gotta call that a terrible decision by JG. How much did Brady play this preseason?

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
No he doesn't throw better than Prescott, that is an extremely idiotic suggestion. And your accuracy competition angle is also ultra silly. That's not even a legitimate argument.
What's next? How he wears his hat determines his skill-set? More cerebral comments like clapping?

Really how do you feel today after dik Dak threw at everyone's feet today....stupid I'm guessing. Dude Dak sucks give it up. Or you can just keep looking as stupid as you do right now. So please keep coming at me !

Nexx

Reaction score
one of the reasons it seems like he's under pressure a lot is because he is slow at his reads and progressions. He holds the ball waaaaayyyy too long too often. You arent always going to throw to wide open receivers. You have to have the arm talent and accuracy in this league to thread needles in clutch situations. Dak cannot do this. For example, that one throw and catch that Cam made where the guy was falling down and Lee was literally an inch from deflecting the pass. Dak cannot make that kind of throw.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Really how do you feel today after dik Dak threw at everyone's feet today....stupid I'm guessing. Dude Dak sucks give it up. Or you can just keep looking as stupid as you do right now. So please keep coming at me !
Anymore insults tough guy or is your 12 year old tantrum still in progress?

I couldn't care less if Prescott bombed and it was all his fault, but that has ZERO to do with your suggestion that Rush throws better.