Dak last 3 games- 2 Passing TD 4 INT 82 Rating

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
I don't give two craps what "former players" say - the same players that dropped these passes.

When you go on a curl route and the ball is high, it's not just the catch going into the mind of the receiver, it's also the fact that a safety/corner could come straight at your legs. It's the same with over the middle drops, your mind will automatically go to "when is the hit coming?"

I am giving you a good example of this - why all of a sudden is Jarvis Landry and OBJ, two sure handed WRs in the league, suddenly dropping passes left and right? It's due to Mayfield throwing high, and one of his receivers already suffered a broken bone because of it. These are humans, dude, they still fear injuries and hits when they aren't in a position to defend themselves.

That goes without saying. Hell every play especially over the middle is like that. It's not ideal at all. But again Dak did let Leveon score up the middle, Dak didn't drop balls, Dak didn't hold linemen and get the penalty, etc. There is only so much he can and should be held accountable for. And the constant ridiculous assertion that many here try to put forth as fact that he is to blame for all the cowboys troubles is the silly part. But please continue with posting his stat line, surely that makes your specific and special point.

black label

Reaction score
giphy.gif

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
That is called a guess not fact. But hey Tim Tebiw was the next Brady right?
Like all his stat padding in college against weak teams...

Cooper Rush could probably be just as adequate as Dak with a four year training period, including having coaches catering to trying to hide all his weaknesses. At least with Rush, we can say good-bye rather easily..

khiladi

Reaction score
Darnold moved extremely well in the pocket and maintained plenty of poise and was processing the field quickly.. Dallas played plenty of zone..

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you so hateful. Okay the guy had a bad game. It happens. I'm impressed the beating he took. You see anything positive

Hateful man snap out of it....one bad game lol that's funny!!!!
ok man Live your Dak dream ...better get Sat TV for the CFL cause that's Dak's ultimate destination!!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
LOL “offensive line excuse”... no, idiots, Dak doesn’t need an excuse.

Anyone with half a brain who saw this game knows that Dak played a good game.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I thought Dak did ok, I’m not giving him a pass for the offensive line because they knew all week that the starters weren’t going to go and they didn’t play that bad anyway. Losing Cooper in-game qualifies as a bit of an excuse though. Dak did not waver physically against the blitz as well.
My biggest problem with Dak is the same as always... he just can’t create anything unless everything’s perfect. We’ve seen these types of grimy road games before where the wheels are falling off, and Dak just keeps on dinking and dunking...

Nav22

Reaction score
Hateful man snap out of it....one bad game lol that's funny!!!!
ok man Live your Dak dream ...better get Sat TV for the CFL cause that's Dak's ultimate destination!!!!
What’s it like knowing that the guy you hate so much will be able to buy and sell your stupid *** soon?

You’re an uneducated PEASANT. A lowly piece of **** and nothing more.
:laugh:

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
It’s the Dak homers trying to liken him to Brady. I don’t think anybody that doesn’t care if we start Rush thinks he’s the next Brady. It simply means we can move on from this experiment..
Nah what would be an experiment is to try Rush like he is a savior. Then we really can be no different than the Commanders. I can see if the entire team played well and Dak didn't but that hasn't been the case here. There are very very few people in the league that you can say are the main #1 reason why they win a game. Dak ain't there yet but he's not the reason for losing.