Dak led league in "tight window throws" and why this led to league high interceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The interesting thing about this upcoming season is that Kellen Moore and Noah Brown are gone; According to the "Dak Apologists" those two men are the main reason for Dak's league leading turnovers last season. Now we will find out how valid their theory is.. One thing is certain though, when you play the "blame game" eventually you run out of people to blame.
The pressure is clearly on Dak this season, if the offense struggles the finger is going to be pointed directly at him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaxon Smith-Njigba's 4.48 40 time at his OSU Pro Day was pretty good. Slightly faster than CeeDee and Gallup's 4.51s. JSN's shuttle, 3-cone and broad jump numbers were excellent, showing he has excellent quick burst, good cutting and ability to separate during his route running. Don't know if the Cowboys would target him now that they traded for Brandin Cooks.

If he is there to get, they better. If would be extremely stupid not to.
However, the FO has been known to be stupid at times.

Qcard

Reaction score
Here. Just highlights from this past season alone. Lots of passes here showing Dak throwing receivers open, in stride, back shoulder throws, timing routes, tight windows, wide open, etc. Pretty much dispels all of the bunk you are spewing.

video evidence will not stop Dak Haters from spewing nonsense.

Watching ALL 22s with a Dak Hater is like milking a Rat

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Trust me. It ALL boils down to bad decision making.
Is the OP saying we never got any separation? I thought a number of talking heads highlighted that Hilton was open in many of the plays during the 9'ers game? It's quite strange how I assume we got separation in certain games (Bucc's a week before) and that the one consistent is that the QB get's the ball in his hands on every offensive play.

The pressure is clearly on Dak this season, if the offense struggles the finger is going to be pointed directly at him.
Yep, Moore gone, hopefully a scheme to suit the roster rather than the OC , a better receiving corp and even a Defense which should be able to give some decent field position......Dak has the cards, it's all about whether he can play them. He wont have a better roster around him than this season.

We shall see..
:hammer:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Here. Just highlights from this past season alone. Lots of passes here showing Dak throwing receivers open, in stride, back shoulder throws, timing routes, tight windows, wide open, etc. Pretty much dispels all of the bunk you are spewing.

How does it dispel the league lead in INT's despite missing 5 games....I'll wait.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Definitely, and I could see a scenario, with him having one year left on his contract after this season, where he might end up being a June 1 cut if the offense still struggles despite upgraded WRs and a new system.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
How does it dispel the league lead in INT's despite missing 5 games....I'll wait.
Yep its a strange argument when there's all this evidence of Dak finding ......."receivers open, in stride, back shoulder throws, timing routes, tight windows, wide open"..... that he decides to take the tight window risky option.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You're supposed to be smart enough to realize his lack of weapons, injury riddled Oline, poor route running, one of the worst separation receiving groups and an O-Coordinator who failed at scheming better routes or playcalls. But let's do it your way and simply just blame it on Dak.

I'm not saying Dak wasn't without blame. He was bad at times, including decision making, but he truly had a limited crew around him most of the season last year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Interesting seeing as how you are the one, amongst others too, that get all emotionally butthurt when anyone dares criticize your precious Dak.
Everyone is emotionally but hurt but the one who’s name calling and reporting posts…ok lol. Sure. You got it champ! Have you ever noticed that some people who criticize Dak on this site gets respect from the “Daksters” or whatever y’all call them? Notice how some don’t? Try being like the respectable posters and less sensitive and maybe you wouldn’t feel so attacked? Maybe actually look up what criticize is as well?

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
You're supposed to be smart enough to realize his lack of weapons, injury riddled Oline, poor route running, one of the worst separation receiving groups and an O-Coordinator who failed at scheming better routes or playcalls. But let's do it your way and simply just blame it on Dak.

I'm not saying Dak wasn't without blame. He was bad at times, including decision making, but he truly had a limited crew around him most of the season last year.
Didnt seem to affect his play vrs the Bucc's.....NOBODY is just blaming Dak, that's a Strawman Argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.