Dak, like Romo, is a garbage stat QB

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think you may be delusional. I watched literally every game the Cowboys played and Romo threw a lot of INT's lol. If you are saying it was rare you need to seek help.
You changed the argument-you said GAME BREAKING interceptions. That is the post I originally responded to. Romo threw his share of interceptions but was , last I checked, about 30th on the list of ints per 100 passes. Maybe 1/2 per 100 higher than some of the greats in the game. Every stat you can find shows that it is selective bias against Romo regarding ints and 4th qtr failures. His 4th qtr record and performance stacks up against anybody.

basel90

Reaction score
Neither could Romo...they lost 51-48 and Romo threw the game away with 2 min to go in a 48-48 tie.

Let's not act like Dak hasn't had a half a dozen similar games to that, some of which he won.

Your assertion that Dak is "wildly inconcistent" and "accuracy is in question" are both very wrong as well. He is extremely consistent in both.
Yes romo took more risks as he knew he had to win it as the defense suffered. Dak is up and down throughout his career , and his accuracy has always been in question . he is not as talented as romo in the passing game by any stretch .