Dak lost this game

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Not even because the fumble on the goal line. Dak is not getting the ball out fast enough, not throwing the receivers open. He also constantly did not see open receivers for crying out loud. I like Dak but he has not improved his pass read skills. He should also get his eyes examined.

I'm tired of this win on lose one BS we have endured for so dang long. Arggggg!

EST_1986

Reaction score
Not even because the fumble on the goal line. Dak is not getting the ball out fast enough, not throwing the receivers open. He also constantly did not see open receivers for crying out loud. I like Dak but he has not improved his pass read skills. He should also get his eyes examined.

I'm tired of this win on lose one BS we have endured for so dang long. Arggggg!
Yea he’s pretty horrific

kevm3

Reaction score
Hilarious. Our number 4 pick at runningback ran for what, 40 yards. Nope, not at fault. Our O line gave up penalty after penalty and was getting beat all game. Nope, not at fault. 8 and 8 Garrett mismanages the clock on yet another game? Nope, not at fault. Let's blame the guy that put us in field goal range to tie the game.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dak was clutch in the final 2 drives. His dive into the end zone for the TD was great. His fumble in the 4th quarter was very costly though. Lots of dropped passes by his receivers and penalties putting him tough positions didn’t help.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Correct. You are wasting time with this guy. He's an empty vessel. He plays sandlot football because he lacks the talent to be a real NFL QB. Romo was being as kind as he could.

But hey, our esteemed GM told us we have a QB we can build with for years to come. So there's that.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

gmb1

Reaction score
Play calling and playbook didnt help .

oh well ... near .5000

The Garrett Era .
This is worse because we don't completely suck but we aren't good to be Superbowl contenders. This game was so winnable and yet we saw the same crap that has been plaguing us for the last several years. The common denominator: Jerrah and Garrett