Dak lost this game

ClintDagger

Reaction score
Aside from the fumbles Dak played a very good game. His 26 yard run that got called back wasn't his fault. He had a good game. That tight window throw to Beasley in the middle of the field was beautiful. That is what top tier QBs can do. He overshot Beasley by a yard on that left side throw but the next play he made up for it. If Prescott can play like that every game without the fumbles we will be fine
Dak was horrible for the first three quarters. Missing open guys and holding the ball too long. Some of the issue was play calling as they again asked Dak to be a pocket passer and he flat out can’t do that. But they completely abandoned what made him look serviceable against Jax. No designed runs. Very few wrinkles. Etcetera.

But Beasley was single covered all game and Dak never looked to him until they were down 10. That’s unforgivable.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Like a replied on another thread. Aikman was starting to make a throw and was hit. Dak was running and fumbled. Completely 2 different things. One was a player making a play and got hit. The other was a bone headed play and not protecting the ball.

Not to mention Zeke was open in the flat and he could of pass the ball before he even started to scramble.
The only good thing about these threads is it weeds out the idiots to go on the ignore list.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
it's even worse than "these guys" told you, he found a way to throw for more than 200 yards and still loose the game when the D gives up only 13. Dak is the other teams secret weapon.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Them

Reaction score
Can't blame Dak for eveything (which I think almost everyone would agree with), but we can blame everything on the OL? Is that how this works?

...?...In this case....Exactly...although I tend to get the feeling that you'd rather continue to blame it all on Dak anyway...figures...Especially since the O line had such a great game against Washington....jeeshe.:thumbdown:

Kevinicus

Reaction score
...?...In this case....Exactly...although I tend to get the feeling that you'd rather continue to blame it all on Dak anyway...figures...Especially since the O line had such a great game against Washington....jeeshe.:thumbdown:

I can't understand this. Can you write it again with proper English?

I can't continue to blame it all on Dak because I never have blamed it all on Dak.

Sinister

Reaction score
You must be one of the ones that just don't get it. The running game and passing game are dependent on each other genius.

I get it people don't like Dak because he is not accurate, but you can't say that Dak the reason that the Cowboys can't run.

The post had no nuance, it was stupid because Dak can't block, he can't throw the ball to himself.

Yes, Dak has issues with accuracy and holds the ball too long at times, but that is not an excuse for all the holding calls and not an excuse for the ball hitting the receivers in the hands and being dropped.

Anotherwords it is a team game and and unless Dak is throwing the ball into the dirt on every play (which he is not) than every person on this offense needs to take resposibility for the execution of the offense.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak spotted them 7 and all the momentum because he didn't know what to do when pressured. This guy is auditioning to make 30 million a year and he cant. He's not a starter. I would gladly keep him for 750k a year as a backup.

So when the line was breaking down like an avalanche your saying that Dak was having problems getting the job done? That's basically saying that the line sucked. LOL

And are you going to blame Zeke for the game at all? Because he ran for 33 yards on 20 carries when pressured. And didnt a perfectly thrown TD pass bounce off his face?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
having pocket awareness helps the offensive line.
Troy, well Dak isn't helping his offensive line much by not stepping up away from pressure. Not an exact quote but Troy said that in the "Atlanta" game.