Dak lost this game

dallas72

Reaction score
Good call. It had nothing to do with zero run game and constant pressure, wrs dropping balls or costly penalties by our awesome oline.

It was all on the young qb.
Ya it's not like Dak drove them 84 yards for a TD & then 47 yards making 2 4th and long passes got put them in FG range....C William's hold & JP. penalty had more to do w the loss than Dak.....oline is not good ..Dak has 0 time and play calling suck.....Run on EVERY 1st down vs 8 or 9 in bvb the box for 2 yards

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not even because the fumble on the goal line. Dak is not getting the ball out fast enough, not throwing the receivers open. He also constantly did not see open receivers for crying out loud. I like Dak but he has not improved his pass read skills. He should also get his eyes examined.

I'm tired of this win on lose one BS we have endured for so dang long. Arggggg!
50% is his fault for sure but many penaltys even by the likes of Tsmith etc all the way until the last play with LP..penaltys cost us this game equally,

Blackrain

Reaction score
Dak isn’t a great passer but he’s a leader and a warrior, he probably should have been knocked out of the game early, and I appreciate the fight he has..but he’s the best we have at the moment

No sadly Dak isn't the best passer , but he is a leader of men , a lesser man would have been out after that hit he took . Even after that he dove for 1st downs and sacrifice his body . Penalties Drops and Coaching did in Daks best efforts today

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

BigD_95

Reaction score
Not even because the fumble on the goal line. Dak is not getting the ball out fast enough, not throwing the receivers open. He also constantly did not see open receivers for crying out loud. I like Dak but he has not improved his pass read skills. He should also get his eyes examined.

I'm tired of this win on lose one BS we have endured for so dang long. Arggggg!

I agree. But that fumble is unforgivable. I can’t think of a more bone headed play. Take the safety it’s 2 points. You don’t give a team a TD

blindzebra

Reaction score
Correct. You are wasting time with this guy. He's an empty vessel. He plays sandlot football because he lacks the talent to be a real NFL QB. Romo was being as kind as he could.

But hey, our esteemed GM told us we have a QB we can build with for years to come. So there's that.
You mean like your boy Wentz who had an INT that should not have been overturned, followed by an INT that should have been that hit the DB in the chest, and then the fumble that ended the game after pissing away a 17 point lead.

Falco78

Reaction score
Ya it's not like Dak drove them 84 yards for a TD & then 47 yards making 2 4th and long passes got put them in FG range....C William's hold & JP. penalty had more to do w the loss than Dak.....oline is not good ..Dak has 0 time and play calling suck.....Run on EVERY 1st down vs 8 or 9 in bvb the box for 2 yards
I kept screaming this "It is 1st down here comes another run"

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
This team isn't good enough to overcome turnovers , bad coaching, penalties, dropped passes, having your O line get dominated and to a certain extent even the defensive line I was surprised about how many times they got gashed. Very frustrating Sunday.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Hilarious. Our number 4 pick at runningback ran for what, 40 yards. Nope, not at fault. Our O line gave up penalty after penalty and was getting beat all game. Nope, not at fault. 8 and 8 Garrett mismanages the clock on yet another game? Nope, not at fault. Let's blame the guy that put us in field goal range to tie the game.
It was a valiant effort by Dak, but we should not have been in that position to start with. To many missed reads and open receivers.