Dak lost this game

blindzebra

Reaction score
I agree. But that fumble is unforgivable. I can’t think of a more bone headed play. Take the safety it’s 2 points. You don’t give a team a TD
So you missed the play by Aikman from 92 that they showed, huh?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Everyone played poor today and Dak was one of the few who actually left it all out there. If he's giving you 270 yards and 2 touchdowns you take it.

Last week you guys complained he doesn't throw for 200 yards. He gave you more then that and still lost.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Not even because the fumble on the goal line. Dak is not getting the ball out fast enough, not throwing the receivers open. He also constantly did not see open receivers for crying out loud. I like Dak but he has not improved his pass read skills. He should also get his eyes examined.

I'm tired of this win on lose one BS we have endured for so dang long. Arggggg!
the the centers moving the ball at end of game lost the ball [IMO]

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Dak made some plays, and missed a few big ones. There were a few times he should've tried to audible when the defensive formations were bad match-ups for the play calls.

The endzone fumble isn't really excusable. He should've thrown it away or tucked it and taken the sack outside of the end zone. Trust Chris Jones to get a good punt with the wind at his back.

However, with a better game plan from the coaches, and more discipline from the team with just a few less penalties, he played well enough to win. He shares the blame, but I put more on the O-linemen committing holding calls that killed drives.

Reactions: CWR

EGTuna

Reaction score
The reason this team lost can be summed up by the play that Jordan Lewis ran. Good offensive coaches call that play in the 1st quarter, not the 4th. It encapsulates everything wrong about this staff. Defense held the opponent to 13 points on the road. You should win those.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Zeke was wide open on the strip at the goalline.
he missed that one bad..I admit. Nonetheless, he did one helluva recovery job late in the game. He and Beasley drove the team at will. The failure was the oline and officiating, and as much as I WANT JG FIRED...he didn't help us lose this one. Cant really blame him. However, its time for a change at HC.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Hilarious. Our number 4 pick at runningback ran for what, 40 yards. Nope, not at fault. Our O line gave up penalty after penalty and was getting beat all game. Nope, not at fault. 8 and 8 Garrett mismanages the clock on yet another game? Nope, not at fault. Let's blame the guy that put us in field goal range to tie the game.
Yeah let's not blame the guy who gained a first down on a 4th down play but fumbled it stopping a drive. Let's not blame a guy for once again not knowing who to throw too and doing it causing drives to stall. Let's not hold accountable the guy who should throw the ball to a wide open Zeke while standing at the goal line but chooses rather to hold the ball and fumbles it for an easy Commander TD. Yeah let's give him a pass for scrambling for a first down instead of throwing a TD to either his wide open TE or his wide open WR. Yeah, nothing to see hear. Lol.

kevm3

Reaction score
This place is a joke. Maher hits the FG and we win in OT everyone is on Daks jock.

They'd still be complaining about that turnover and how we beat a bad Commander's team and how dak doesn't vision

Rayman70

Reaction score
things are stale ,like any marriage..you need to spice it up lol..time for JG to go or its time for Linehan to. I actually think if JG goes, so will Scotty lol.
This place is a joke. Maher hits the FG and we win in OT everyone is on Daks jock.
no...I am in your corner on this. The overreaction is crazy. lol....Bottomline is, Dak did a yeoman's job late. He wasn't the main issue at all. The oline has very real glaring issues...Williams is a liability as is Tyron and Collins. Looney is actually playing better than them. Hes been steady. Martin is great. Tyron is a mess at times.