Dak lost this game

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
way less..... you mean Hopkins, Kirk, Fitzgerald IS WAY LESS than our recievers? is Murray missing his 2 tackles...and just how bad is that cardinals pass defense???? you should really drop this arument

Seriously? You are comparing DeAndre Hopkins and an aged Larry Fitzgerald to the group of Cooper, Gallup, Lamb and Wilson?

starfan1

Reaction score
you are comparing the cowboys WR/OL/RB tandem to arizona as a disparity ?

Can dak beat the niners at their home ?

Can dak scramble like murray ?

Can dak throw accurately like Murray ?

Which part can you realistically answer yes without being embarrassed ?

apparently you missed yesterdays 3 interception game

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Seriously? You are comparing DeAndre Hopkins and an aged Larry Fitzgerald to the group of Cooper, Gallup, Lamb and Wilson?
so you wouldn't trade anyone of our recievers for Hopkins right now? and you think Kirk is bad?

Again put Dak on the Cardinals team and they are without a doubt the #1 NFC team and its not even close

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
so you wouldn't trade anyone of our recievers for Hopkins right now? and you think Kirk is bad?

Again put Dak on the Cardinals team and they are without a doubt the #1 NFC team and its not even close

Based on what? You are assuming that Dak can run the air raid when the guy can't even place the ball at the right spot and hit a receiver in stride. How many balls a game does he toss behind the receiver?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
nope im saying Hopkins is probably top 2 WR in this league Kirk is dif in the top 25 and fitz in the slot is good, you put that with an un injured o-line and a top ranked defense.... well im sure you get it..Murray has more INT's than TD's right now but sure he is great

Dorsett33

Reaction score
So numbers it is I guess...well here's another version....
3 points total vs the 18 th ranked pass defense Rams in the 2nd half.
Atlanta 32 ranked pass defense and the game was a gift win.
Hawks 31 ranked pass defense and in 2 last drives, Prescott once again failed.
There's always another side to a coin bud....
The Rams game.... poor offensive line, first game, and he didn't play bad at all.

Falcons game.... THEY WON, just in case you fell asleep before the game was over. Horrible game? Don't know what game you were watching. They put up a 40 burger. And the o-line was still horrible.

Seahawks....o-line was absolutely horrible until they changed it up. Again... Dak and the offense put up 31 points. Yes... that first int before the half was bad. The fumble was bad. But they put up 31 points. You put up 31 points you're supposed to win.

That's not Dak..... try again. No matter how much you hate him.... and its not because of his play.... he's going to be the Cowboys QB...periodt!

Hahahaha.... so Prescott did not fail. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Based on what? You are assuming that Dak can run the air raid when the guy can't even place the ball at the right spot and hit a receiver in stride. How many balls a game does he toss behind the receiver?

Im saying Kyler murray has a top 3 recieving core and a TOP RATED defense and wins...he has more INT's than TD's at this very moment ...but sure tell me how accurate he is

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
nope im saying Hopkins is probably top 2 WR in this league Kirk is dif in the top 25 and fitz in the slot is good, you put that with an un injured o-line and a top ranked defense.... well im sure you get it..Murray has more INT's than TD's right now but sure he is great

Okay, Murray of course is in his second year in the league. Dak's still making the dumb mistakes he did as a rookie. Not really sure how you equate the two. Murray has far more talent starting out. Dak has developed some but he is nowhere near the level that would make him elite of allow this team to win without some serious talent around him.

Loso86

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.
Oh I thought it nay have been all the confusion in the secondary to allow Lockett to be WIDE OPEN on 3 tds and Metcalf WIDE OPEN on 1......!? Lol come on man if it wasnt for Dak the last 2 weeks the game wouldnt even be close. Be honest if we had won you wouldnt have cared about those turnovers

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Okay, Murray of course is in his second year in the league. Dak's still making the dumb mistakes he did as a rookie. Not really sure how you equate the two. Murray has far more talent starting out. Dak has developed some but he is nowhere near the level that would make him elite of allow this team to win without some serious talent around him.

if i search your history am I going to find posts on how we should've drafted Baker?

Sandyf

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.
Yep Dak fault for allowing 38 points and committing 10 penalties on defense and fumbling kickoff on 1 yard line and not being able to toss defensive players off him to have time to throw, Yep all his fault. Geez!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Yep Dak fault for allowing 38 points and committing 10 penalties on defense and fumbling kickoff on 1 yard line and not being able to toss defensive players off him to have time to throw, Yep all his fault. Geez!

Bro you don't see Mahomes doing that.....Dak sucks

cowfan

Reaction score
I agree. I also saw Dak forgetting to cover wide receivers running down the field. Dak should stayed in the end zone and he wouldn't have fumbled the ball on the goal line. I'm also sick of Dak committing all those defensive penalities. Dak also can't block for himself. I think Dak also forgot how to kick extra points.

The team lost because of all of their mistakes. The last three games have been marred by errors.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I agree. I also saw Dak forgetting to cover wide receivers running down the field. Dak should stayed in the end zone and he wouldn't have fumbled the ball on the goal line. I'm also sick of Dak committing all those defensive penalities. Dak also can't block for himself. I think Dak also forgot how to kick extra points.

The team lost because of all of their mistakes. The last three games have been marred by errors.

stop this team concept non sense.....Dak is the reason we lose the team is the reason we win...try and keep up

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Why do we constantly make excuses for dak. The quarterback gets the blame when the team loses... it gets the praise in wins.

dak hasn’t beat a winning team in 17-18 games now going back to 2017-18. That was with a all pro offensive line and rb. That was in a weak division.

mask yourself this. Take this team... or last years team. Put Mahomes... Jackson... rodgers... brees... Brady.... Watson.... Wilson etc on it. Do they win more games? I think they do.

when your qb I asking for 40 plus mil a year I’d expect he could beat a winning team once in a while.