Dak lost this game

TwentyOne

Reaction score
That last drive of the 1st half and 1st drive of the 2nd half were inexcusable turnovers. If that was Wentz you guys would be laughing your *** off screaming he sucks. Daks two terrible TO’s cost this team 14 points and a win. The only difference in this game was they had an elite QB and we didn’t.

We didnt.

Put that in bold letters!

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
I agree with all of that.

But if you pay a non-elite QB $40 million a year, can you build a winner around him? Probably/maybe. But can you considering the terrible contracts they handed out to Dlaw, Jaylon, and Zeke and the money Amari is making?

Do you want to be a perennial 8-8 to 9-7 team that is not a contender? Or should you start thinking about the future?

This is the world of being a GM in this league. Those other contracts might be bad contracts but when you have a productive QB that can sling it, you pay that guy. It’s the most important position on the team BAR NONE.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Drew Bree’s in his prime led the saints to 3 straight 8-8 seasons. Wins and loses aren’t a QB stat. I know this is a hard concept so stay with me here.....football is a team sport. Turns out the defense and special teams play a role in winning. I know crazy concept right.

Drew Brees did that during a rebuilding phase the team was going thru and after having 5 seasons where he went 13-3 twice 11-5 twice and a SB win and since those 3 seasons (which were 7-9 by the way) he has gone 11-5 and 13-3 twice. When Dak wins a SB or heck even gets the team to a championship game he will be cut some slack right now he is going in thw wrong direction and has been for awhile

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Excuses the Seahawks were missing 3 starters on their OL. No one made Dak turn it over, he was pressured far less than Wilson. Stop with the Dakcuses. There’s a reason why they haven’t paid him and won’t.
Excuses the Seahawks were missing 3 starters on their OL. No one made Dak turn it over, he was pressured far less than Wilson. Stop with the Dakcuses. There’s a reason why they haven’t paid him and won’t.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You said Dalton could do what Dak did today!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Playmaker247

Reaction score
I agree with all of that.

But if you pay a non-elite QB $40 million a year, can you build a winner around him? Probably/maybe. But can you considering the terrible contracts they handed out to Dlaw, Jaylon, and Zeke and the money Amari is making?

Do you want to be a perennial 8-8 to 9-7 team that is not a contender? Or should you start thinking about the future?
That’s a fair point but you seem to be more pointing out the issues with the front office decisions lately. They should’ve paid the QB first. I still think they can pay Dak and compete but they’ll have to draft well and ultimately they be able to get out of some of those contracts soon. The reality is it’s almost impossible to predict the NFL 2-3 years down the road so you just never know. Right now they have easily a top 10 QB so the smart thing to do is to pay him the market. And in a couple years this “elite” price tag we think of won’t even be elite anymore. The cap is rising

Playmaker247

Reaction score
Drew Brees did that during a rebuilding phase the team was going thru and after having 5 seasons where he went 13-3 twice 11-5 twice and a SB win and since those 3 seasons (which were 7-9 by the way) he has gone 11-5 and 13-3 twice. When Dak wins a SB or heck even gets the team to a championship game he will be cut some slack right now he is going in thw wrong direction and has been for awhile
What about this cowboys roster with all these injuries makes you think we might not be in a rebuilding phase too? Like just start going player by player, especially on defense. Offense is loaded (when healthy) but defensively it’s just a bunch of average to below average players

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Dalton has been to the playoffs more than Dak haha haha with the bengals! Hahaha

Look at this l! Troll checkmate!!

I don’t know how you miserable *******s watch games!

He’s laughing about the lack of success of his own team!!

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
What about this cowboys roster with all these injuries makes you think we might not be in a rebuilding phase too? Like just start going player by player, especially on defense. Offense is loaded (when healthy) but defensively it’s just a bunch of average to below average players

Yes we have injuries, you don't think Seattle does? They lost 2 starting O-Lineman today plus 2 starters in their secondary (Adams being one of them). Seahawks D is nothing special in 3 games this season they have given up 86 points our D has given up 87

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson was right. He said this roster isn’t built to play from behind. Considering we have this offense with all these weapons is embarrassing that they’ve only held a lead for 5 min through 3 games.
Look at this l! Troll checkmate!!

I don’t know how you miserable *******s watch games!

He’s laughing about the lack of success
Of his own team!!

bwahahahahahahahahaha!!
have fun with 8-8 bahahaha

plymkr

Reaction score
Wilson gets hit and fumbles too.

trust me..

I’ve seen him do it lol
You lose credibility when you attack my post and my post has Dak on the bottom of the list for reasons why we lost. I feel Dak was low on the accountability scale for us losing. I had Pollard, Zeke, Zuerlein, Defense and then Dak. Dak did turn the ball over and had bad plays. Why are you so sensitive about Dak? Dak is not flawless. Why aren't you up in arms about Zeke being blamed for us losing? or the kicker? or the defense? If you're going to get defensive every time Dak is called out for making a bad play then you're in for a long year. It's not hating on Dak when you make a statement that he played bad in some areas. It's just a statement. Russel Wilson outplayed Dak with the same basic constructs that Dak had. Russel had a bad defense, bad offensive line play. Wilson had 5 TD's and 0 TO's. Dak had 3 Td's and 2 TO's. Those are facts. I'm not hating on Dak I'm just pointing out that Wilson had 0 TO's and Dak had 2. Dak is not the main reason why we lost but he contributed to it. Again I feel Pollard, Elliott, the kicker and the defense was the reason we lost. Dak is not talented enough to overcome multiple TO's in a game, bad running game, bad defense and bad special teams. That's not hating on Dak, that is just the truth. If Dak was talented enough to overcome all that we'd be 3-0.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
We could just as easily be 1-2 with Dalton as our QB....but for 28m less, then putting that extra money into our D

You’d make Jerry look like the best GM in the league. It’s like you guys think you’re playing a video game and you can make some computer approved out of balance trades and then pimp up your players with skill points by pushing a few buttons on a controller.

You are living in a fantasy world and when Dalton produced sub-200 yard games every week after getting beat by two or more touchdowns every week you’d be losing your ish about that.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seattle scored 38 and would have been 45 if not for Diggs.....and Dak lost this game?