Dak Lovers Forum

kskboys

Reaction score
Everyone knows where I stand on the "sides" but its clear one side is more silly then the other. This whole narrative that there are fans of Dak who don't criticize him and think he's can do no wrong or that they "love" him is some crap. There are some good posters on this site who are being called "Dak Lovers" based on them being objective when it comes to Dak. And why shouldn't they be? Its a COWBOYS SITE. People are really upset that Dak gets love on this site? Its EASILY balanced off by the 4 or 5 trolls who have nothing of substance to offer.
It's really not. Both sides are about equally silly. The trolls are on both sides. I'm neutral, BTW.

kskboys

Reaction score
Basically. And I can't speak for you but most guys being labeled "Dak lovers" feel this way. Enjoy the ride, hope he gets better and Dak is flawed...yet, this will be credited as a "lover" post. Crazy...
They're only being labled by the hater group. The lover group also labels and attacks people. It goes both ways.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's really not. Both sides are about equally silly. The trolls are on both sides. I'm neutral, BTW.
Well since you're neutral I feel we can have a social discussion on this...unless I'm missing them what exactly are the Dak lovers doing? Is it a matter of what they are saying or how they're saying it?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They're only being labled by the hater group. The lover group also labels and attacks people. It goes both ways.
Ehhh ok. I feel like the "lovers" are typically defending themselves from attacks so it looks like its both ways but it is what it is. If you're saying both are "labeling and attacking" people then yeah I dont' disagree there. Whether its justified or not its happening.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well since you're neutral I feel we can have a social discussion on this...unless I'm missing them what exactly are the Dak lovers doing? Is it a matter of what they are saying or how they're saying it?
Hmmmmmmm....good question.

From my experience, the Dak lovers are prone to attack when someone is trying to discuss negatives. Including name calling and childish insults.

My biggest problems w/ both groups, however, is that they spat on and on and on for pages, squelching any attempt at discussion and analysis.

kskboys

Reaction score
Ehhh ok. I feel like the "lovers" are typically defending themselves from attacks so it looks like its both ways but it is what it is. If you're saying both are "labeling and attacking" people then yeah I dont' disagree there. Whether its justified or not its happening.
You know, Mar, it's gotten so bad that the constant reiteration is most likely done now w/ no thought involved.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You know, Mar, it's gotten so bad that the constant reiteration is most likely done now w/ no thought involved.
It is bad. And what’s said is we are all adults some even claim to be 65 years old and it’s hard for me to fathom it. It’s really hard for me to process disliking someone so much that you just post nothing but negative about them. There’s a few guys I didn’t like. Josh Ball being one. I just stay out of his discussions altogether.

Qcard

Reaction score
wonder if the mods would make an "I'm in Love with Dak forum"? AC, Ken, my little pony, and the rest of the lovers could go in there and not clutter up the fan's forum with their love crap.

Sounds good, let's get it done. They need a place to post their love and affection for dak. They can post pictures of dak without a shirt, and his football field, and maybe even set up a date with dak night contest. I'm sure dak would love to hang out with some of these creepers and stalkers.

Mods can this be done?
The Chickens are Coming Home to Roost....The Inuendo is creepy, not that there is anything wrong...America is the Land of the Free.

Mods get it Done!!:lmao2:

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak-prescott-contract.435570/page-6#post-9278253
you mean like when his right tackle had to grab him because he was in advance panic mode?

dacklove.jpg

Dak Haters got a weird Love for Prescott:muttley::lmao::facepalm:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both sides will post an article or video clip that supports their opinion to call out the other side.

Both sides will turn a non Dak thread into some goofy take about Dak.

Both sides will either make or ignore legit issues that come with winning or losing while using the opposite
takes on other players on other teams.

Both sides will blame or praise Dak for a win or loss as if he is the only factor in the win or loss.

Both use their same talking points in multiple threads as if someone might have missed the hundreds of times they have said the same thing.

Both sides tend to start personal attacks and name calling against each other.

Both sides tend to operate in a you are with me or against me world when it comes to Dak.

Both sides tend to forget that there are others that can see both sides of an argument and agree with some of your points while disagreeing with other parts.

Both sides can be highly annoying.

ESisback

Reaction score
Both sides will post an article or video clip that supports their opinion to call out the other side.

Both sides will either make or ignore legit issues that come with winning or losing while using the opposite

Both sides will blame or praise Dak for a win or loss as if he is the only factor in the win or loss.

Both use their same talking points in multiple threads as if someone might have missed the hundreds of times they have said the same thing.

Both sides tend to operate in a you are with me or against me world when it comes to Dak.

Both sides tend to forget that there are others that can see both sides of an argument and agree with some of your points while disagreeing with other parts.

Totally agree about the both sides thing, but to me, the “Haters” and “Lovers” together actually comprise the smallest group. IMHO, the largest group is those that see both sides that are TRYING to be hopeful.

The extremes just make the most noise.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Totally agree about the both sides thing, but to me, the “Haters” and “Lovers” together actually comprise the smallest group. IMHO, the largest group is those that see both sides that are TRYING to be hopeful.

The extremes just make the most noise.
Exactly, it's possible to be have views that are positive about the Cowboys without being extreme, and the same goes vice versa.

kskboys

Reaction score

Very well said.

ESisback

Reaction score
yeah, I guess that's why you come into those threads and cry about other posters' opinions. so neutral.. lmao
Nope. Just saying I prefer nonstop positive to nonstop negative. But do whatever you enjoy. So go ahead, cry about MY opinion!

Happy 4th!✊

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
okay enough crying kids, get back to loving dak. you weirdos start a circle over there around dak.

ESisback

Reaction score
okay enough crying kids, get back to loving dak. you weirdos start a circle over there around dak.
Why is it always extremes? It’s either non-stop crying about the useless loser, or unnatural love and hero worship of a god. Where’s the middle ground?

There are 6-10 QB’s that are better, but we can still win with him, so instead of perpetual dissatisfaction, how about “intrigued by the possibilities”?