Dak > Mahomes

Loso86

Reaction score
Good news guys Dak will have the same amount of rings as Mahomes by end of 2020. In 2021 He will have one more than Mahomes. If Dak had the same weapons and HOF coach, he would have taken the Cowboys 15-1.

At least 51% of success of Mahomes is due to having three number one WRs that can all run sub 4.3 and a HOF tight end.

Dak > Mahomes 24/7 don’t be surprised if one those hits snaps Mahomes out his ego high in SB.

Umm no lol

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don’t think you’re a hater. You have the same questions I do.

I don’t even disagree about Dak. I post those stats to show that Dak isn’t some rare unicorn. He misses guys at times but he doesn’t do it anymore or any less than anyone else in the league.

I’ve always graded Dak like I would any other qb. Some people on this site like to grade him harsher and that’s where my disagreements come in.

I think he does it on certain types of throws. I think there are certain throws where he is big time but it's weird. Some of these throws, he is not good at. That's just what I see. I think that his receivers actually do a really good job of adjusting to the ball but it's not what I would call accurate by Dak.

That's just my opinion.

Flamma

Reaction score
We are talking about the BEST QB in the NFL right now. Better than Wilson and Jackson. Prescott isn’t in the same stratosphere and never will be.

This is a bait post by the OP and we are all falling for it.

I'm just not one that too quick to heap praise on a quarterback. As I believe all of the greats not named Tom Brady were surrounded by well coached hall of famers, all stars, or otherwise great players.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
iu

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Good news guys Dak will have the same amount of rings as Mahomes by end of 2020. In 2021 He will have one more than Mahomes. If Dak had the same weapons and HOF coach, he would have taken the Cowboys 15-1.

At least 51% of success of Mahomes is due to having three number one WRs that can all run sub 4.3 and a HOF tight end.

Dak > Mahomes 24/7 don’t be surprised if one those hits snaps Mahomes out his ego high in SB.

if you can predict the future which leveraged ETF will go up by 60% or more by years end?

p.s. you are quite mistaken with this assesment

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I totally dislike people ripping on Dak but threads like this one are the opposite. After a year like this one where Dak played well at times but poorly others this is not the time to post these type of threads. Maybe Dak will earn a thread like this but not yet.

cowboyed

Reaction score

I strive to be as optimistic as the next fan in here, but this prognostication is comparative to a flea with an erection floating down a river and shouting "Open Up The Drawbridge!"

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I totally dislike people ripping on Dak but threads like this one are the opposite. After a year like this one where Dak played well at times but poorly others this is not the time to post these type of threads. Maybe Dak will earn a thread like this but not yet.
And to be fair, our offense was the worst in the NFL in starting position. We were backed up with regard to field position than anyone in the league.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
I am conflicted... While I want the Mahomes to win the SB because I went to Texas Tech university and currently live in St. Louis. Also, I do not want the 49ers taking the 2 spot from the Cowboys in SB wins. I also feel that a Mahomes superbowl would immediately escalate the Dak hate and that is lame.