Twitter: Dak & Mike McCarthy at Kenny Chesney concert

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CC has his opinion, and you have the right to disagree with it, but he's a very respectable man, and he shows respect to everyone here, even when they don't deserve it.
He doesn't respect Jerry....so, I disagree with you on this one.

Hardline

Reaction score
Because they are haters, trolls or never played sports....
I played football from 6th grade to varsity.
I was on the power lifting team.
By your very own definition I can't be a hater.

Ken

Reaction score
I couldn't stop smiling! It was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

I hope no one posts anything stupid.......but, I should know better.
A bunch snuck in before you even posted.

lol...they are not fans.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
For this forum, the word "hater" is applied to anyone that doesn't like what I like. It is really childish.

Because a fan doesn't like the owner, the HC, the QB, RB or WR doesn't mean they hate them.

There are people here that would like Prescott at about half that cap hit a lot more. Some don't want him for free but that doesn't mean they actually hate him.

This "you're just a hater" schtick sounds like Pee Wee Herman.
Yeah, there's more to it than that.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
disappointed McCarthy wasn’t dressed like a cowboy in this vid :thumbdown:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn't respect Jerry....so, I disagree with you on this one.
As a businessman and entrepreneur, I have respect for what he has accomplished. My respect is reserved for the character of any person and he does not have that. Respect is earned not given. However, I try and be respectful to everyone until they prove they are undeserving of that.

To not respect someone because they do not respect someone you do doesn't make sense to me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People are just miserable.

I just laugh at people like this.
Really? How do you know they're miserable? They could have this game situated right where it belongs, just a game and it does not affect their lives.

Just because someone is frustrated with this team and this board might be their only way of discharging that, some make assumptions about them as people or their personal lives. They assume they are as frustrated with all of life as they are with their sports team when they only register that here.....discussing their team. And if they are down on that team, it is still as much their team as anyone else's.

This superiority attitude that some take that they are a better fan because they are all positive is one of the reasons we get so much arguing and name calling here.

And some of the over the top love my team positive people need lessons in discerning humor and sarcasm. I might make the same incorrect assumption that they are boring and lifeless people.