Twitter: Dak & Mike McCarthy at Kenny Chesney concert

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You call him Booger, I see that as disrespectful....or hate.....simple
I don't care how you see that and I have 0 respect for him and while I do not hate anybody, I do not like him in the slightest, never have and never will but when he does something positive or smart, I will give him credit.

Just the other day, I told a friend that he is not the most incompetent or ugliest man to GM a NFL team. I thought that was a nice thing to say.

Brax

Reaction score
I just call em as I see them....i see you as a hater....i don't understand how "fans" can constantly talk crap about their team and keep coming back.....just like domestic violence
And some can't see the love fest and for a bunch of underachievers, that's more like domestic violence , friends and family is the downfall of the Cowboys and now Dak is buddy buddy with jumbo, last QB got crucified here should be fun to see the sycophants take and excuses why it's now ok. Any HC knows you are not a buddy with a player, makes me wonder.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Because they are haters, trolls or never played sports....

King Homer has spoken now hush up you haters!!!!

the-simpsons-homer.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hater - To just relentlessly hate someone or something with no regard to the prevailing circumstances or changes in circumstances.

How’s that?
For this forum, the word "hater" is applied to anyone that doesn't like what I like. It is really childish.

Because a fan doesn't like the owner, the HC, the QB, RB or WR doesn't mean they hate them.

There are people here that would like Prescott at about half that cap hit a lot more. Some don't want him for free but that doesn't mean they actually hate him.

This "you're just a hater" schtick sounds like Pee Wee Herman.

DonaldM

Reaction score
Was it bush leave or peewee league that Aikman called his OLine? I like that type of leadership and wish Dak would do some of that. Maybe it was Jr. League.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And some can't see the love fest and for a bunch of underachievers, that's more like domestic violence , friends and family is the downfall of the Cowboys and now Dak is buddy buddy with jumbo, last QB got crucified here should be fun to see the sycophants take and excuses why it's now ok. Any HC knows you are not a buddy with a player, makes me wonder.
Have you ever been a HC?
Just cause they are out there together doesn't mean they are buddies, but hater automatically assume that!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't care how you see that and I have 0 respect for him and while I do not hate anybody, I do not like him in the slightest, never have and never will but when he does something positive or smart, I will give him credit.

Just the other day, I told a friend that he is not the most incompetent or ugliest man to GM a NFL team. I thought that was a nice thing to say.
Well, I have zero respect for you....so, its cool.