Dak needs a new agent

romonumberone

Reaction score
After the Cowboys go 8-8 in 2020 can we stop talking about Dak's greatness or won/loss record? Because after his 11-1 start Dak has gone 30-25 counting the playoffs.... those are games too.

If Dak is so great than how come he needs Amari Cooper? You would think Gallup & Cobb would be enough.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
L
I agree.

I have been suggesting Dak is not exactly everything he pretends he is for some weeks.

Been getting a lot of grief over it.

As time goes on, more and more apparent facts appear.

This is going to open all our eyes about what Dak is about.

You mean he's human, an NFL QB, and a few weeks out of his current contract?

Or are you still insisting that you know better?????

* Yawn *

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
You are so lost when it comes to evaluating players. In FA, Dak would easily get 30 mil/season. W/ no hesitation. CHI, JAX, INDY, TB, CAR, and possibly even NE, TENN, SD. There'd be a bidding war.

Honestly, how does one get to be this far out of it? Crazy stuff.
He’s not lost. He is just not as good of a troll as Pappy is.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TAG HIM
I like Dak, but his throws were noticeably late the last half of the season. See if new coaching makes a difference.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are being quite reasonable. Dak’s agent is being ridiculous and unfortunately is inflating Daks head in the process.

why would he possibly be anywhere near the highest paid QB ever?

Id like to think it’s not Dak, but I’m not entirely sure. How can he be about winning when the contract he wants will prevent building a winning team.

I feel I was so wrong about Daks character. It’s just sad.

Dak needs more talent.

He probabkly could sell himself by a better agent. Still he needs more talent to be a starting caliber QB.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys are being quite reasonable. Dak’s agent is being ridiculous and unfortunately is inflating Daks head in the process.

Id like to think it’s not Dak, but I’m not entirely sure. How can he be about winning when the contract he wants will prevent building a winning team.

Dak need more talent. Thats all.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The problem with this is

the problem with this is It sets a bad precedent for the cowboys as an organization of their best players keep holding out. Soon everybody who plays for us will pull a Zeke or DLaw. It’s goin force the front office to make an fool decision and make an example. The need to be proactive like the Pats and trade them in their final year if they know the player is goin to value themselves more than the team does. We could’ve gotten 1st and 3rd for Lawrence if we didn’t want to keep him. .

There should be no payer above the team no matter how good he is.Last thing you want is for them to run the asylum ...very bad management ..it is a management based on emotion not logic

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
L

You mean he's human, an NFL QB, and a few weeks out of his current contract?

Or are you still insisting that you know better?????

* Yawn *
Nah..

Zzzzzzzzz....

Oh, you asked a question..

Ahem...

Well..

I would never pretend to speak for Dak.

Just at him.

I like Dak but that does not require I don't point things out.

And I'm just guessing having been a paying fan of the team since 1966..

which is 25 years longer than Dak has been out of his diapers..

I can tell him he still has a way to go to lead for our team.

So stop the negotiations in the media and take control of his image as our QB better.

Just saying..

Creeper

Reaction score
I am sure both sides think they are doing what right for themselves. Dak wants the most he can get and Jerry has to worry about the rest of the team. I just hope they figure this out before the OTAs because its could be contentious and a distraction. I think it was a distraction for Dak in 2019.

shabazz

Reaction score
The Cowboys are an easy team to extort. They never have a plan B at the Qb position. Dakota and his agent are clearly exploiting this situation and that’s why they self-leaked the threat of Dak holding out if tagged

Tag, Draft a Qb in the early rounds and let the cards fall where they may.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The Cowboys are an easy team to extort. They never have a plan B at the Qb position. Dakota and his agent are clearly exploiting this situation and that’s why they self-leaked the threat of Dak holding out if tagged

Tag, Draft a Qb in the early rounds and let the cards fall where they may.
Yes.

ItzKelz

Reaction score

Dak will get more this season if JJ had just signed him last season. With a new offense and Dak indicating that he will not show if he is tag....all the leverage sits in Daks corner. If I was JJ I would try to steal SB sunday and sign Dak at Half Time for 36 mil and call it a day

Blackrain

Reaction score
If the fans get fed up with Dak's demands he could find himself playing for $10-$15 million for another team.
Dak's and Jason's wagons were hitched together for the last four years, and when the Cowboys failed to achieve success and Garrett's luck ran out, I think Dak lost a great deal of leverage with the Cowboys.
He was, after all, supposed to be the guy who was better than Romo and could lead the Cowboys and establish Jason Garrett's reputation as a winner.
Instead, Dak looked all too silly when he failed to even win the East and the Cowboys continued to slide against weak teams.
The knock on Dak is real- he can't beat winning teams.
But now, it appears that he can't beat even the .500 teams when the pressure is on.

So what are the rest of the players on auto pilot and the QBs win and lose the games by themselves . Dropped passes ,missed FG, horrendous special teams, poor coaching, Star players tapping out in big moments . None of this affects the outcome just Dak
Learn how to watch and analyse football before you come on a forum and waste peoples time reading your crap . First clue to how low your football IQ is , look who liked your post

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
"Cowboys, Dak Prescott contract talks: Two-time Pro Bowl QB not ruling out possible holdout if franchise tagged" - cbssports

here we go again . jerrah will fold like a cheap suit.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Shelf life of a QB is pretty long...if he really is that good he has nothing to worry about

Nothing to worry about except a career changing or ending injury. The average QB is in the league 3 years. Most very good players get a shot at 2 big contracts in rare instances 3. A player who doesn’t maximize their value is a fool.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Brady took less, but his wife was making a ton of money at the time. Not as if Dak has a money pot wife ATM.

D-

Brady started taking less the year the training co. he is a part owner in started getting paid by the Patriots. They are the only group in the NFL paid for by the team, it usually it goes the other way. The training group pays to be the official training co. of the team, not in NE.

leeblair

Reaction score
So what are the rest of the players on auto pilot and the QBs win and lose the games by themselves . Dropped passes ,missed FG, horrendous special teams, poor coaching, Star players tapping out in big moments . None of this affects the outcome just Dak
Learn how to watch and analyse football before you come on a forum and waste peoples time reading your crap . First clue to how low your football IQ is , look who liked your post
First rule of analysis- don't make excuses.
We all watched the games. We saw the offense stagnate under Dak.
This is fact.
Whether or not you like it is irrelevant.