Dak needs surgery, out for several weeks

tcc0808

Reaction score
Oline didnt play well buddy. They needed max protection most of the time to hold up. They did play better then I expected however.
That was my point. People blaming the OLINE on the injury are kinda silly. QBs get hit all the time. It was unfortunate - but certainly not all on them. They held up pretty well all things considered. 78 had too many penalties… other than that seemed to be a “normal” performance. 20’s pass blocking continues to suck.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a horrible comment....I wouldn't piss on you, if you were on fire for saying that.

I'll pass on your saving ways.....in the meantime even though we lost in the long run today is the day our Cowboys shed the anchor holding them down!!!:clap:

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Explain to me what dak does well? When he came up he relied heavily on zeke. He also ran a lot more. Now? he refuses to do that. He still panics in the pocket and can't read defenses at times. Without his legs he's just not as good.

The only hope is you can get something more out of him with a better coach (like Peyton did with Jameis Winston). But if we have a high pick, you need to draft a qb next year. Has to happen.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm a cheer on no matter what. You need to log off here. Not watch any games. Get out now.

I'm not going anywhere. I'm always going to cheer this team on. I'm just incredibly frustrated. I've never seen us succeed, and I'm thinking a tank season might help us to build for the future. I just want to see us succeed for once. I've never seen us go beyond the NFC Division round. I want us to get to the NFCC.or better, and I think maybe a tank season can help if it's done properly.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
McCarthy in his post-game press conference: "You're saying he needs surgery, but he hasn't even seen the doctor yet."

Uh, news flash Big Mike. Dr. Jerry has already assessed the injury, prescribed the medication and is Googling how to operate.

Poor Mike. He's used to operating in a a normal football operation where the owner doesn't run to the microphone at every opportunity to break news like some beat reporter.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
At least Dak will sleep well on his Sleep Number mattress eating some Campbell's soup while DirecTV plays on his flatscreen which he's listening to through his Beats headphones.