Dak needs surgery, out for several weeks

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Guess there's nothing but the sack record to cheer for :facepalm:

Start working on your big boards :(

I'm wondering if it'd be worth trading Parsons. We could potentially get a Herschel Walker deal for him, and we need all the help we can get. If we can get a Herschel Walker deal, then maybe we can get this team on track for brighter futures with more offensive weapons and a team, in general, that needs more help.

raw2war

Reaction score
The good news is Dak prepared for this. Got his long term contract out of the way so he can focus on football and healing.:(

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
He didnt tonight. Small sample but he looked better.
lost track of things, who looked better? lol. If you mean Rush, no he did not, lol. Nobody on the offense looked better than a sack of garbage, except maybe the LT

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not going anywhere. I'm always going to cheer this team on. I'm just incredibly frustrated. I've never seen us succeed, and I'm thinking a tank season might help us to build for the future. I just want to see us succeed for once. I've never seen us go beyond the NFC Division round. I want us to get to the NFCC.or better, and I think maybe a tank season can help if it's done properly.
$o you want to watch us lose under the phantom guess we improve the team from losing.......how? How does that work? It's stupidly insane.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
McCarthy in his post-game press conference: "You're saying he needs surgery, but he hasn't even seen the doctor yet."

Uh, news flash Big Mike. Dr. Jerry has already assessed the injury, prescribed the medication and is Googling how to operate.
Mike didn't get his memo yet.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I'm wondering if it'd be worth trading Parsons. We could potentially get a Herschel Walker deal for him, and we need all the help we can get. If we can get a Herschel Walker deal, then maybe we can get this team on track for brighter futures with more offensive weapons and a team, in general, that needs more help.

Uhhhhh ... no.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
You're a pathetic fan for celebrating that one of our players got hurt. Wish it had been you...

I really think it's awful Dak got hurt. Unfortunately, our season might've gone with him. I think, unfortunately, this is a result of poor planning by Jerry. We all knew the WRs weren't enough. We all knew the oline needed help. Jerry didn't care enough to fix it, and it's beyond annoying.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lost track of things, who looked better? lol. If you mean Rush, no he did not, lol. Nobody on the offense looked better than a sack of garbage, except maybe the LT

But he did. Thats not to say he looked great. But in the shoet time he was in there he had nearly the same completions. He moved the ball better than dak except the 1st drive.