Dak needs surgery, out for several weeks

RomoIsGod

Reaction score
I'm wondering if it'd be worth trading Parsons. We could potentially get a Herschel Walker deal for him, and we need all the help we can get. If we can get a Herschel Walker deal, then maybe we can get this team on track for brighter futures with more offensive weapons and a team, in general, that needs more help.
Herschel Walker trade scenarios will never happen like that again.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s really not going to matter the team is going nowhere anyway. It was obvious when Dak was in there. No one on this offense scares anyone and the defense isn’t good enough to overcome the lack of scoring we’re going to have this season.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
But he did. Thats not to say he looked great. But in the shoet time he was in there he had nearly the same completions. He moved the ball better than dak except the 1st drive.
I counted 3 over throws, all this during garbage time. The only reason Rush ever looks good is because his time is playing in garbage time.

Reactions: BAT

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I counted 3 over throws, all this during garbage time. The only reason Rush ever looks good is because his time is playing in garbage time.

And thats his fault? For a guy who doesnt get much practice time he was more on target than the 6 year starter.

efh313

Reaction score
I understand that this FO has an aversion to drafting certain positions but for the love of all that is Holy…

WHY WON’T THEY DRAFT A QB!?

Well, maybe we will team tank this year and they will FINALLY invest a quality round 1 pick in a leader with an ARM not chARM!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
$o you want to watch us lose under the phantom guess we improve the team from losing.......how? How does that work? It's stupidly insane.

My argument is based on the idea that we are likely going to end up with a top-5 or 10 first round pick. Thus, we will likely be able to build the team with more weapons through that. As such, by potentially trading Diggs and/or Parsons (though, i am leaning more to keeping Parsons as a block to build on), we could end up with a second first round pick. Thus, with extra first, we could potentially have the best olineman and a top WR in the draft. That would do a lot to build this team further. Jerry screwed up this season massively. We all knew the WRs and oline wasn't enough. I think it was clear. What I'm trying to suggest is a rapid way to accrue more first round picks that can be used to add more talent. In doing so, we can build a bright future next season.

buddahjoe445

Reaction score
I wish this injury happened earlier in the game. Might have had a chance to win with Rush base don how D was playing. Dak is the biggest fraud in football.

Jipper

Reaction score
I don't know what to say....I was so excited for the season and it's done just like that

I'm 40 and I never thought I would worry that they wouldn't win another superbowl in my life....but it's getting real

stiletto

Reaction score
The OLINE did not play terrible -Dak did

They couldn't send everyone out like Schultz because of the OL issues. That handicapped the offense. Dak didn't get help from anyone and he surely didn't help himself. He was putrid. So it was all just a garbage game plan and it totally showed. Also got the QB killed although most are happy about it. I think it is fine, it's better to not have your $40 million QB out there until the best 5 linemen are playing. They'll be like 2-5, 2-6 when Dak comes back probably.

KDM256

Reaction score
If this is the case, Cowboys need to not fool themselves thinking we can win anything of substance with a backup QB, buffoon HC in Mike McCarthy and lets start Tanking for Bryce Young and solidify this organization with a real QB