Dak Never Comes Up Big

Cmac

Reaction score
He doesn’t deliver under pressure against winning teams, and especially when he needs to rise above when the defense is struggling. Those other QBs have. He’s not the spark to ignite this offense when it matters, and that’s why. 8yrs of it. How many playoff wins?

Nothing’s going to change, unless the FO tries somebody different. He’s also got zero chances of getting benched, and that means zero accountability on his part.
On that note......does our RT have chances of getting benched? And would that mean zero accountability on his part? I.E. can you see more than a go to move on our QB's play or is everyone else granted more immunity than a Diplomat?

CCBoy

Reaction score
We can say this or that lost the game for the Cowboys but AGAIN, it comes down to the QB making a play when you need it most and for some reason, Dak seems to always fall short and it’s not for lack of effort, he just doesn’t get it done. 1st and goal on the six to WIN the game and we don’t score? I partly blame Dak but mostly however in this spot, McCarthy you would think would have a golden play or 2 in the back of his head just for such a time in a big game. NOPE!!
You'll never be a leader because you are accountable for those below YOU. You don't win by talking crap on the team...YEAH!

Three plays cost this team...Beyond Prescott stepping out of bounds on a would-be 2-point conversion, Luke Schoonmaker getting tackled inches shy of the end zone before he even caught the ball, or the officials taking away a touchdown because they seemingly ignored Chuma Edoga getting checked in as an eligible receiver, the ball just didn’t bounce Dallas’ way on Sunday.

In the NFL you have to be lucky as well as good!

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
No, that's not what "caused the false start."

You're either being intellectually dishonest or you don't know football.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Oh, I'll salute the flag on Veteran's Day. Bring your Units to attention and present arms!

CCBoy

Reaction score
KEEP RIDING THE DAK TRAIN AND THAT IT’S NOT HIS FAULT! THE COWBOYS WILL AGAIN BE WHAT THEY ARE ALMOST EVERY YEAR, AT BEST A WILD CARD TEAM WITH A 1ST OR 2ND ROUND DEPARTURE IN THE PLAYOFFS! AND IT’S NOT ON DAK, HE’S TRYING! PLEASE!
You first of all you don't own insight or opinion. Presenting yourself as above does NOT impress this fan. I care less about your coming retort of 'pure bliss.'

:popcorn: :thumbdown: