Dak never makes the play

shut the f ujp he doesn't make plays your playcaller lost the game. go cheer for cooper rush
D kept us in the game. They gave the offense a chance to win and dak threw it in the dirt....because "schotty told him to "?

I remember some people said the same thing when dak threw a should have been interception.. .then ran the exact said play for a pick 6....because coach told him to. :rolleyes:
 
Defense gave up 192 yards rushing..

And the offense is to blame

And people on this thread literally said, defense made a couple of stops so they are good. Offe se didnt score 35, they are to blame...

Who is passing out the Crack to these folks?
 
What difference does that make?

They turned the ball over.

They lost because of it.

All you stat lovers go check out the box score.

You called me a "stat lover" then made excuses for the Seahawks losing by bringing up 3 turnovers.

Are turnovers considered stats? So if im a stat lover, but you just used stats.....

(Can someone explain to him why his argument looks alarming stupid right now, please?)
 
As of the end of the 2025 season, the Cowboys’ own statistical notes had Prescott at 24 game-winning drives from 2016–25, which was 5th-most among all NFL quarterbacks during that period.


Pro Football Reference now lists him at 26 career game-winning drives and 19 fourth-quarter comebacks.


So, among quarterbacks of his era:


  • Game-winning drives: 26 — very high, currently around the upper tier of active QBs.
  • Fourth-quarter comebacks: 19 — tied for 38th all-time since 1950, alongside several notable quarterbacks, and just behind Patrick Mahomes’ 20.
  • Dak’s 19 fourth-quarter comebacks are more than Josh Allen (18) and Jared Goff (18), according to the current PFR leaderboard.
I would love to know how many of those came against teams with winning records, especially outside the division.

Does anyone actually have any confidence he will come through in a close game against a good team? It never happens. He's dominant against the division. But it seems like he is a deer in headlights in crunch time against teams outside the division.
 
I'm done. Never going to another game. Never watching another game. I've been going to and watching and watching Cowboys games since the 80s. Jerry Jones has trickled all the way down into how this team plays plays on the field. Spineless. I lost my %#%^ after this game in front of my family and I won't do it again. I won't be watching this team again until Jerry has sold this team or is six feet under. I hate him so much. What a gutless way to lose a game. But it's only a reflection of the leadership. Sadly, I was expecting the game to end this way. I can't let the Cowboys continue to interfere with my personal life. I've been a fan since I was 7 years old. I'm signing out because my personal life is too important and the Cowboys/Jerry have been making things miserable from the months of September to December. I'll see you later Cowboys. Gone are the days of Jimmy and Landry. Maybe one day again, when the Jones family is gone
You don't have to stop watching..just don't let it get to you..I've been diehard since 1975 since I was 8..The last several years I just watch the games without getting emotionally invested..It's great..try it.
 
Defense gave up 192 yards rushing..

And the offense is to blame

And people on this thread literally said, defense made a couple of stops so they are good. Offe se didnt score 35, they are to blame...

Who is passing out the Crack to these folks?
So offense played flawless. You think that last series was elite. The one our defense stopped Henry on 4th down. The stop you'd say our defense could never do.

We gave our offense a game winning drive and they couldn't do it.

Here's some more Crack for you.
 
As predicted, he gets 31 points and the narrative is he failed
It's the narrative because of the failed pass to GP on 3rd down, then settling for a FG..in that situation, nothing else in the game should have mattered. Then Schotty says they designed that play to be thrown OB, and settle for a FG? What is this, amateur hour with this team?
 
So defense gives up stupid play at the end, they give 34 points, but hey they made 2 stops as opposed to giving up a score every drive, so they are awsome :thumbup:

We score 31, and Dak sucks because we needed offe mnse to be as close to perfect as possible...so they weren't and they get the blame.

Make it make sense...i swear
Twice in this game the offense failed to score when down in the red zone. That had nothing to do with the defense giving anything up, it has to do with an offense that seems to struggle like hell to punch the ball into the end zone. The defense gave them a fighting chance and they squandered it.
 
Prescott has never made the throw that Lamar Jackson made today to set up the field goal.
 
Who do I blame?
Aubrey/special teams coach
Parker

Aubrey because you dont kick it deep so they get the ball on the 35. You force them them to return, use the clock. And force them on the 25 at worst.

Parker, because this is a hail mary situation. You rush 3 (williams, barham, Eze) and you drop 8 into coverage deep where they are aiming to get into field goal range. I saw 6 at the LOS and 5 in the DB field. Thats stupid stupid stupid. Did he think he was going to sack Jackson where we didn't sack him once all game.

Secondly, you tell your defense, if they make a catch, dont tackle, just let them round around and don't touch them if they fall on the ground because that stops the clock.

Smart teams make smart plays, we are not a very smart team

Stupid stupid stupid
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,013
Messages
14,657,117
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top