Dak not practicing due to ankle soreness

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you watch the guy run compared to pre injury, it's obvious things are not normal with that ankle, it's very sad.
Thank God he got his bank already.

csirl

Reaction score
He didnt look 10s of millions better than Lance in the blue/white scrimmage or the Rams scrimmage. So there has to be an excuse.

cowboyed

Reaction score
No TEAM will give this BOZO 60 million.
40 million maybe...............and that is a big if as these GMs out there ain't buying the Todd France PR machines song and dance!
Stats are for baseball and Superbowl rings are for winners!!!!
I don't know. Ronald McDonald made millions.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Someone has to carry the torch now that Tyron Smith has moved on to the J.E.T.S......................JETS JETS JETS!
hey man you're right about that, every time I hear i'm in the best shape of my life something in me laughs lol

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I dont care either way, but I was not aware there was a competition between the Dak-haters and the Dak-lovers to see which side wins, like is there going to be a trophy presentation to the winning side, just kinda weird to pharse it this way.
The trophy is Dak being gone and Dak over Dallas fans tears.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nah, I felt the same about Romo at the time he got dumped as I do about Dak now. Romo was done and needed to go. Same for Dak now.
Oh ok glad you not one of the ones holding on to dear life thinking Romo was gonna save this franchise with a bad back.

Brax

Reaction score
Some team is really going to screw up paying this loser.
Unfortunately I think it’s Dallas, Jerry wants so bad to be able to say I drafted him and look he’s great, doesn’t matter if he is or not , Jerry will try and prove he’s the smartest guy in football. Sad but it’s the way Jerry thinks that’s why there’s never a good QB on the roster behind Dak it’s better the devil you know in Jerry’s mind.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
we'll watch film and we'll get better, we must get better, says a great leader!! lol
Just make sure you are in the best "shape of your life", have "never felt better", and are "focused on winning a championship this year".

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just make sure you are in the best "shape of your life", have "never felt better", and are "focused on winning a championship this year".
loooooooooooooooooooooooooool they're so robotic, it's funny how we can do the press conference for them lol

leeblair

Reaction score

Is it the same one he had in the boot

Seems like a precursor to an injury that will sideline him for the season if things start to go south.
Or if he wants to see the Cowboys struggle without him to seemingly show how badly they need him.
Seems as if we've seen this before.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seems like a precursor to an injury that will sideline him for the season if things start to go south.
Or if he wants to see the Cowboys struggle without him to seemingly show how badly they need him.
Seems as if we've seen this before.
totally agree, i'm thinking it could be the same area where he had the boot on during vacation. In dallas injuries happen, players downplay them only to find out after the season that said player had an injury that was lingering

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Nah the PITY clause has been used already so if he gets another gimp injury he's on his own!!!!
Then perhaps it's in his best interest to sit out the season with an injury, and then let someone pay him his next fortune, versus risking stinking this season and becoming damaged goods rather than mediocre goods. I mean, what are the chances he's going to be better in year 9, and possibly without a #1 WR? Jerry appears to not be willing to do him any favors.