Dak not practicing due to ankle soreness

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then perhaps it's in his best interest to sit out the season with an injury, and then let someone pay him his next fortune, versus risking stinking this season and becoming damaged goods rather than mediocre goods. I mean, what are the chances he's going to be better in year 9, and possibly without a #1 WR? Jerry appears to not be willing to do him any favors.
I'm on record here predicting he will be injured (and early in the season) and finish his career as a Cowboy on the bench.
The injury will be questionable at best this time around.
Fortune whatever as long it's not Cowboy $ GL to him!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm on record here predicting he will be injured (and early in the season) and finish his career as a Cowboy on the bench.
If Dak does not want to be a Cowboy any more or Jerry has not extended him before the season, he just might fake an ankle injury to sit so that when he hits free agency he won't be damaged goods anymore than he already is.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
After that first 7 game stretch he may want to hit the bench to preserve whatever remains of his value.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If Dak does not want to be a Cowboy any more or Jerry has not extended him before the season, he just might fake an ankle injury to sit so that when he hits free agency he won't be damaged goods anymore than he already is.
The problem is that he has to prove he can play QB with a depleted team in front of him...I expect him to go out and play at his best no matter what, and expect the expected end game

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The problem is that he has to prove he can play QB with a depleted team in front of him...I expect him to go out and play at his best no matter what, and expect the expected end game
then Jerry will be forced to pay him 60+ million

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, if his ankle is messed, and with a new Oline of sorts, he might be in some serious trouble moving around, but who knows.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well, if his ankle is messed, and with a new Oline of sorts, he might be in some serious trouble moving around, but who knows.
yup, but OL isn't the main concern on this team. No running game, WR1 if he signs.....the rest are the who's who of who the heck knows

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I'm Todd France there is no way I let him play with this depleted roster for obvious reasons.
Injury incoming....................;)

shabazz

Reaction score
Jerry is not forced to do anything Jerry does not want to do. All this crap that Dak has the advantage over Jerry is nothing but wishful thinking. You don't make Jerry cry in front of the World.
True. His playoff record will remain 2-5 and this season may not be the stat-fest he's been accustomed to based on strength of schedule AND strength of this current roster.....but to be fair it just takes one dumb desperate team to pay him

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
If I'm Todd France there is no way I let him play with this depleted roster for obvious reasons.
Injury incoming....................;)
I am telling you it's part of Jerry's master plan to sabotage Dak and so far he's doing it and taking us fans along for the rollercoaster ride

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Very true, brother.

The one thing everybody should have realized that NOBODY wears a boot for preventative maintenence on VACATION......nobody
totally agree with you, there's SOMETHING going on, have you seen him try to scramble at camp??? Geez

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry is not forced to do anything Jerry does not want to do. All this crap that Dak has the advantage over Jerry is nothing but wishful thinking. You don't make Jerry cry in front of the World.
Just had a guy tell me owners can terminate a contract. Might be a guy who also said "Dak holds all the cards".

The boss...always holds the cards...fair or not. If jerry wants to say "bye Dak",,.then that is what happens. ...no card holding needs done.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just had a guy tell me owners can terminate a contract. Might be a guy who also said "Dak holds all the cards".

The boss...always holds the cards...fair or not. If jerry wants to say "bye Dak",,.then that is what happens. ...no card holding needs done.
Of course...if it were otherwise, where I worked and if I went in and told my boss, either pay me more or I won't come to work tomorrow. He would tell me then here is you pink slip, see ya later.