Dak not practicing due to ankle soreness

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
No TEAM will give this BOZO 60 million.
40 million maybe...............and that is a big if as these GMs out there ain't buying the Todd France PR machines song and dance!
Stats are for baseball and Superbowl rings are for winners!!!!
Have you seen how much Kirk Cousins has made in his career?

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
Of course...if it were otherwise, where I worked and if I went in and told my boss, either pay me more or I won't come to work tomorrow. He would tell me then here is you pink slip, see ya later.
Bingo !!

There was QB's in Dallas before Dak , and there will be QB's in Dallas after Dak .

Dak has ZERO leverage . And with the sand running out the hourglass, it's more than obvious he's checked out . Tad and Todd got their feelings hurt . Thank Goodness !!

lolz

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I'm on record here predicting he will be injured (and early in the season) and finish his career as a Cowboy on the bench.
The injury will be questionable at best this time around.
Fortune whatever as long it's not Cowboy $ GL to him!
wow. I wish I could make a bet, but we can't. unless you have the guts to message me directly. but I know you won't, so to be clear we are not making bets on this thread :grin:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Jerry is not forced to do anything Jerry does not want to do. All this crap that Dak has the advantage over Jerry is nothing but wishful thinking. You don't make Jerry cry in front of the World.
actually Dak does, because cowboys have zero QBs under contract for 2025. and without one, one that excites the fan base, Jerry can't go cha ching. Dak knows that. Jerry knows that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If I'm Todd France there is no way I let him play with this depleted roster for obvious reasons.
Injury incoming....................;)
well for someone who is chicken little like you, who runs inside when it rains, I understand that comment. but for NFL players including Dak...its far from reality of the green sky world you live in.
now, can I have some fries with that burger please. and hurry it up

stiletto

Reaction score
actually Dak does, because cowboys have zero QBs under contract for 2025. and without one, one that excites the fan base, Jerry can't go cha ching. Dak knows that. Jerry knows that.
The Cowboys sold out games and were the #1 ratings getter with QUINCY CARTER. It doesn't matter. Overall, the average Cowboys fan is the dumbest in the world.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Reality and the Truth usually hurt and brings down homers and folks who live in their own la la la land.
No more PITY contracts for Dak he's used that card up, baby!
if I wear you I wouldn't talk about folks who live in la la land. just sayin. stay away from that given the sky is green where you live ;)

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The Cowboys sold out games and were the #1 ratings getter with QUINCY CARTER. It doesn't matter. Overall, the average Cowboys fan is the dumbest in the world.
was he top 5, top 10 in jersey sales? every NFL team sells out. its not just about that.

stiletto

Reaction score
was he top 5, top 10 in jersey sales? every NFL team sells out. its not just about that.
Only soy boys buy the jersey of another man and put it on his back. That's another argument by itself. Point is, the Cowboys draw no matter what. TV is the biggest deal. Not Jersey sales.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I swear this board has the most inane football talk I’ve ever seen. It’s just a competition to see who can out doom the other person or to make snarky sophomoric jokes (which is funny because it’s mostly dudes in their 50s/60s/70s doing it.)
Man I ask myself this every time I see these guys like how are you 60 acting like this? I get grumpy and old but no these guys are immature and old. It’s a sad sight.

For instance look at this….

Only soy boys buy the jersey of another man and put it on his back. That's another argument by itself. Point is, the Cowboys draw no matter what. TV is the biggest deal. Not Jersey sales.

A grown adult who may or may not wear depends said this….its just crazy….