Dak now has a worse playoff record than Tony Romo

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
a 4 point nailbiter loss to the eventual champs that beat the 17-0 patriots is worse than a boat race beatdown by the last team in?

Not seeing it.
What difference does it make? Let's give Romo a consolation prize?

It's not about Romo vs. Dak.

It's about Cowboys failures.

30 and counting

RoboQB

Reaction score
I didn't say Dak was tougher, I said he was in better shape (Romo barely looked like an NFL player). Dak looks like he spends time in the weight room while Romo didn't. But as for toughness absolutely it's Romo hands down.
Exactly...lol

Dak spent all that time in the weight room and still
couldn't surpass Romo in playoff wins.

Romo could go on a binge in Cabo Wabo.
Slammin' tequila shots with Sammy Hagar on playoff week and still win as many playoff games as Dak!

"Give Lance a Chance in 2024"

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
well, who didn't know the loser sucked. sheesh, Tim Tebow has a better playoff record.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
What difference does it make? Let's give Romo a consolation prize?

It's not about Romo vs. Dak.

It's about Cowboys failures.

30 and counting
Not the song you stans were singing a few weeks ago when you thought this year was going to be different.

It was ALL about Romo vs Dak then. what changed? Lol

Rock423

Reaction score
Tony Romo was injured giving it his all on the field and sometimes rushing back from injury too soon. I will never forget him leading the team to victory with broken ribs and a punctured lung and toughing it out with a broken back.

Dak has nothing on Romo when it comes to toughness.
Really?

Cmac

Reaction score
Dak lost 2 of those himself….
WillieBeamen.......C'mon! TRomo lost to the Giants, Eagles and Commanders (at the time) for 3 years in Win & Get in games......under his BFF (Garettt). I'm beginning to think some are too young and don't remember the pain TRomo inflicted, just as much as the characterizations of pain under Dak. I'd simpy recommend those to find the archives and watch. This doesn't even include the greased ball play in Seattle.....that really hurt.

No argument on Dak's failures.........but C'mon Man!

1942willys

Reaction score
WillieBeamen.......C'mon! TRomo lost to the Giants, Eagles and Commanders (at the time) for 3 years in Win & Get in games......under his BFF (Garettt). I'm beginning to think some are too young and don't remember the pain TRomo inflicted, just as much as the characterizations of pain under Dak. I'd simpy recommend those to find the archives and watch. This doesn't even include the greased ball play in Seattle.....that really hurt.

We get it
you hate Romo
does not make your OPINIONS facts

1942willys

Reaction score
Tell me another fan base that uses this so called win and get in failure stat?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Weird flex. And his career isn't over yet, but yeah. Go Romo!

boysfanperiod

Reaction score

Those opposing teams were better than they are now.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Thread title needs to be changed.

Delete the word "Romo" and add "anyone in NFL history not named Billy Kilmer or Alex Smith"

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Tell me another fan base that uses this so called win and get in failure stat?
Tell me another fan base that compares one QB that never won anything with another QB that never won anything as something good? Neither were good enough. Both qb's choked in big games. I will give you at least in official playoff games that Romo never did look as bad as Dak did in these last 2 playoff games.