Dak now second best MVP odds

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What do you think a forum is for? Not everyone thinks or acts the same in any subject because, well, it's all subjective to begin with. I don't agree with a lot of stuff other posters post, but I don't tell them to go to Church! lol
Difference of opinion and thought is great. It is what makes this place fun. There are a lot of great posters here that have different opinions, but can engage in respectful dialogue.

Incessant child-like behavior and antagonism are not great, and we cannot pretend it is just a "different opinion".

It is quite obvious to tell the difference.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What? Uh, I think you made a mistake, at least I hope you did. It would put a smile on your face of the Cowboys lose? I think I know what you meant.
Just seeing "MountaineerCowboys mentioned you in a post" in my notifications will give me a brief respite from my customary 2-week mourning period after Dallas loses in the divisional round.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Hurts #’s are pedestrian. And all those picks! Yikes! Can’t wait beat that filthy *** in Big D!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Just seeing "MountaineerCowboys mentioned you in a post" in my notifications will give me a brief respite from my customary 2-week mourning period after Dallas loses in the divisional round.
lol...OK, really, I have no idea what this means. Hell, maybe I better go to Church! Where did he mention me in a post?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’ll tell you how it ends.

It ends in Philly or San Fran.

That’s how it ends.

You know it. I know it. Everyone here knows it.

Did Dak play bad against Philly? No.

Did he still find a way to be a bonehead and crumble in the end? Yes.

He is what he is. The next month will bring you all back to earth.
Wait a minute, Nostradamus, is it Philly or San Fran? If you're going to fancy yourself a brilliant prognosticator, be specific, or admit that you don't know squat.

It's entirely possible Dallas is one and done in the playoffs. It's possible they lose the NFC Championship. It's also possible they lose the Superbowl...and it's also possible that none of those losses would be because of Dak.

It's also a possibility that Dak craps the bed, but that's looking like a less likely scenario every week, I've never been a Dakophant. I still think he needs the parts around him, but who doesn't?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So I can be delusional without any opinions of my own like y’all?

I’ll pass.
You're expressing your "opinions" as if they're facts. You might end up being right. In fact, I'd say the odds are in your favor that our team loses and your team wins, but the only fact is that it's one possibility.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
lol...OK, really, I have no idea what this means. Hell, maybe I better go to Church! Where did he mention me in a post?
He's saying it'll make him happy to get a notification that MountaineerCowboy mentioned his name.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's saying it'll make him happy to get a notification that MountaineerCowboy mentioned his name.
Oh, ok...lol. But he said "you" when he should have said "me". I thought he was talking about me.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wait a minute, Nostradamus, is it Philly or San Fran? If you're going to fancy yourself a brilliant prognosticator, be specific, or admit that you don't know squat.

It's entirely possible Dallas is one and done in the playoffs. It's possible they lose the NFC Championship. It's also possible they lose the Superbowl...and it's also possible that none of those losses would be because of Dak.

It's also a possibility that Dak craps the bed, but that's looking like a less likely scenario every week, I've never been a Dakophant. I still think he needs the parts around him, but who doesn't?
The Dak part you won't be saying a month from now.

You've fallen for fools gold against trash.

It happens every year and ya'll just keep falling for it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You're expressing your "opinions" as if they're facts. You might end up being right. In fact, I'd say the odds are in your favor that our team loses and your team wins, but the only fact is that it's one possibility.
Until they're wrong they are facts.