Dak now second best MVP odds

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak will win MVP if he keeps it up. Hurts’ numbers are average.
It’s not all about the numbers, it’s the wins in critical games, and head to head will play a big part in it. If Philly wins next week, then that will put Hurts ahead of him in the MVP race even if Dak has better numbers. Hurts would be 2-0 against Dak and Philly likely takes the NFC East.

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Expecting I'm proving you wrong by posting right now while ya'll pretend Dak isn't gonna suck for the next month.
Wether your right or wrong is irrelevant, the fact that you only post on here when you have an opportunity to criticise players or the team in general, shows what a miserable person you are… to go through life hoping the opportunity arises so that you can tell people ‘I told you so’, says you’re a pathetic person who’s glass is permanently half empty.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You big mad, but the truth is the truth.

Rushing TDs count no matter if you like it or not.
Rooty toot toot, for you, who gives a hoot? You have been nothing but a bellowing crap load from the start of the off season through now. Sorry butt head, the rest of us on site are simple folk, unlike YOU, we root for our team and not disrespecting non-stop the true fans!!! Stay foul the rest of your days. Hero worshiper looking for 'fool's gold.' :facepalm: :thumbdown:

phildadon86

Reaction score
Dude. At this point it’s much more weird if you aren’t an Eagles fan.

Where have you been any way? I haven’t seen you for a while and it’s been good. Will you go away again soon?
He keeps this up I’m sure another “vacation” is coming

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Wether your right or wrong is irrelevant, the fact that you only post on here when you have an opportunity to criticise players or the team in general, shows what a miserable person you are… to go through life hoping the opportunity arises so that you can tell people ‘I told you so’, says you’re a pathetic person who’s glass is permanently half empty.
Wahhhhhh

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Rooty toot toot, for you, who gives a hoot? You have been nothing but a bellowing crap load from the start of the off season through now. Sorry butt head, the rest of us on site are simple folk, unlike YOU, we root for our team and not disrespecting non-stop the true fans!!! Stay foul the rest of your days. Hero worshiper looking for 'fool's gold.' :facepalm: :thumbdown:
I don’t have time to try and decipher your nonsense.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude. At this point it’s much more weird if you aren’t an Eagles fan.

Where have you been any way? I haven’t seen you for a while and it’s been good. Will you go away again soon?
You noticed I was not around?

Thats cute!