Twitter: Dak: Oh, I’m back

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Most of those turnovers were because the team was behind and Dak was doing everything he could to win.

That may be, but fair is fair. Dak has to take care of the ball too. The entire team does. I expect the entire team to play better, and I expect the coaches to coach better than they did last season.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
wow another Gen Z poster...who measure everything by the number of likes..geez dude your life can't be so empty
so lets play the if game, since you like ifs
the 1-3 could have been 3-1 if the referee calls the interference on Ramsey...TD and cowboys win...if the cowboys make a tackle 15 yards in the backfield against cleveland, we win that game...if the defense just made one play in the end, seattle doesn't win the game and we hold and win....

see, everyone can play the if game....its not that hard.

no matter how hard you wish for the cowboys to fail, we were 1-3 and all our wishes for us to have been 0-4 doesn't change the facts

I wasn't so much posting it for the likes he has. I was posting it to show that, yes, in fact, he Did show that he was apparently cheering for Dak to fail. I gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he was joking, but it does kinda look sus.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Its the obsessive blind love of the fan base that got Dak paid . . he is an average "Try Hard" QB with a broken leg that got paid

Because Jerry wanted to keep his fan bade happy.

But I will ask you again . . . which is worse
Critiquing a current player or tearing down a former Player?
so it wasn't player evaluation or anything like that. Jerry and Stephen took a poll and decided to pay Dak..ooookkkk then

and broken leg? last I heard he was 100% and read to go...did anything change? did the broken bone not heal?

so two totally false claims.....this is what we kindly refer to as 100% certifiable BS...ankle deep BS which you like to mush around

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
That may be, but fair is fair. Dak has to take care of the ball too. The entire team does. I expect the entire team to play better, and I expect the coaches to coach better than they did last season.
The haters pick and choose the stats they want to use. They ignore Dak’s passing stats as garbage time stats yet they pounce on the turnovers not taking in to account the circumstances around them. They’re haters and always will be. Trying to accommodate them is just what they want.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The haters pick and choose the stats they want to use. They ignore Dak’s passing stats as garbage time stats yet they pounce on the turnovers not taking in to account the circumstances around them. They’re haters and always will be. Trying to accommodate them is just what they want.

No doubt, and you know my stance on Dak. I've said it'd be nice if say, the defence could make a stop at a critical juncture. I'm simply blaming the whole team for last season. I think that's reasonable.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No doubt, and you know my stance on Dak. I've said it'd be nice if say, the defence could make a stop at a critical juncture. I'm simply blaming the whole team for last season. I think that's reasonable.
They did have some impactful injuries that played a huge part in last season. The majority of the blame however goes on the defense and the defensive coaches. MM hired him so he gets some blame as well.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They did have some impactful injuries that played a huge part in last season. The majority of the blame however goes on the defense and the defensive coaches. MM hired him so he gets some blame as well.

Oh fur sure! Like I said, I expect the coaches to coach better this season too. Like I said, everyone has to be better.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Most of those turnovers were because the team was behind and Dak was doing everything he could to win.

Let's see:

vs. ATL

Dak fumbled in the 1st Quarter with the game tied 0-0 (this turnover led to an ATL TD)

vs. SEA

Dak threw an INT in the 2nd Quarter with SEA leading 16-15 (this turnover led to a SEA TD)
Dak fumbled to start the 3rd Quarter with SEA leading 23-15 (this turnover led to a SEA TD)
Dak threw an INT late in the 4th Quarter with SEA leading 38-31 (this ended the game)

vs. CLE

Dak fumbled in the 2nd Quarter with the game tied 14-14 (this turnover led to a CLE TD)
Dak threw an INT late in the 4th Quarter with CLE leading 49-38 (this ended the game)

vs. NYG

Dak threw an INT in the 1st Quarter with the NYG leading 7-3 (this turnover was a Pick 6 TD)

So your claim is that "most of those turnovers were because the team was behind and Dak was doing everything he could to win" yet when you look at the FACTS (and not just making an statement based on Dak love emotions) you will see clearly that in 6 out of the 7 turnovers Dak committed the team was actually tied or within one score when he committed the turnovers. In addition, 5 of the 7 turnovers led to an immediate TD by the opposing team and the other 2 turnovers ended the game.

So, do you care to correct your FALSE statement???????

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Who is the hater now when you post false information and then try and use that false information as some demented way of attacking who you perceive are haters? Try looking up facts before running your mouth as usual.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Let's see:

vs. ATL

Dak fumbled in the 1st Quarter with the game tied 0-0 (this turnover led to an ATL TD)

vs. SEA

Dak threw an INT in the 2nd Quarter with SEA leading 16-15 (this turnover led to a SEA TD)
Dak fumbled to start the 3rd Quarter with SEA leading 23-15 (this turnover led to a SEA TD)
Dak threw an INT late in the 4th Quarter with SEA leading 38-31 (this ended the game)

vs. CLE

Dak fumbled in the 2nd Quarter with the game tied 14-14 (this turnover led to a CLE TD)
Dak threw an INT late in the 4th Quarter with CLE leading 49-38 (this ended the game)

vs. NYG

Dak threw an INT in the 1st Quarter with the NYG leading 7-3 (this turnover was a Pick 6 TD)

So your claim is that "most of those turnovers were because the team was behind and Dak was doing everything he could to win" yet when you look at the FACTS (and not just making an statement based on Dak love emotions) you will see clearly that in 6 out of the 7 turnovers Dak committed the team was actually tied or within one score when he committed the turnovers. In addition, 5 of the 7 turnovers led to an immediate TD by the opposing team and the other 2 turnovers ended the game.

So, do you care to correct your FALSE statement???????
Not at all troll. As usual you cherry pick the stats. Like when you ignore Daks rookie season in counting his wins and losses. You have no cred here and continue to embarrass yourself every time you post.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Not at all troll. As usual you cherry pick the stats. Like when you ignore Daks rookie season in counting his wins and losses. You have no cred here and continue to embarrass yourself every time you post.

LOL...deflect as usual when your statement is debunked! You referenced a post calling out Dak's 7 turnovers last season and tried claiming they were when the team was far behind and your Captain Dak bravely tried doing all he could to lead the team back from defeat. Well, not only were the majority of his turnovers not when trailing in the manner you stated but he didn't lead them back to victory in 3 of the 4 games.

So keep trolling your falsehoods and keep hating on those that call you out for your BS. Who is the embarrassment now? Yes, you all day and night.

blueblood70

Reaction score

no rock is wrong! most were early in games..had to comeback because of them..seatle game comes to mind got down 14-0 early because of dak but other offenders on offense as gets us behind early TOs, penalties, drop passes, stalled drives..

the offenses potential to eb great is UP but they continue to make mistakes..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
no rock is wrong! most were early in games..had to comeback because of them..seatle game comes to mind got down 14-0 early because of dak but other offenders on offense as gets us behind early TOs, penalties, drop passes, stalled drives..

While there’s some truth to this I think you can also argue turnovers go up when you are trying to overcompensate for a bad defense snd special teams. Not saying that excuses being sloppy with the football but you are now forced to play error free football.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

What about Zeke fumbles? What abou the defense and special teams? What about starting field position?.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

And I expect a lot of great things from the offense. That's where a lot of the skills are. Though our defence has to be better too. Like I said, everyone needs to be better.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Cherry picking? YOU said Dak was doing everything he could to win and bring the team back from a deficit. YOU said that. Your comment was countered with solid, undisputable facts and you say he was cherry picking?

You want to know who is embarrassing himself? Go look in a mirror.

What about Zeke fumbles? What about the defense and special teams? What about starting field position?.

What about them? Dak and Zeke were both responsible for the offense constantly having to play catch up. What about the short fields the offense gave up because of their turnovers?

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Cherry picking? YOU said Dak was doing everything he could to win and bring the team back from a deficit. YOU said that. Your comment was countered with solid, undisputable facts and you say he was cherry picking?

You want to know who is embarrassing himself? Go look in a mirror.

What about them? Dak and Zeke were both responsible for the offense constantly having to play catch up. What about the short fields the offense gave up because of their turnovers?
Yeah, cherry picking. Reread his post.